Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Season Ticket renewals started ...

17,740 Views | 118 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by TX_Aggie37
jja79
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
You know why all those Kentucky basketball fans show up at Reed? Why all those Packers or Steelers fans show up at Reliant or AT&T? Because they can't get a ticket to get inside Rupp or Lambeau or Heinz Field. There being a ticket for everyone who might want to go isn't a right.
greg.w.h
AG
OP only supports 40-year decisions not 100-year ones.
W
AG
cwsaggie said:

If there are 15,000 or so graduates a year and far less alumni dying each year, one would think that the demand will continue to increase for the tickets.
this is true or would be true provided that the young graduates are not buried in school loan debt or healthcare expenses. Unfortunately recent grads lose a considerable amount of their disposable income to those 2 things (among others).

the hope I suppose is that those folks by the time they reach their 30's & 40's have more income available to spend on football
Herknav
AG
//You boys should get out more. Rather than attend home games with the TMF edicts of more cash, I choose to attend away games at SEC venues across the south to support the Ags. I now live in Panama City FL, it's somewhat center located for SEC attendance. This year, am looking forward to Gainesville FL with the gators and Baton Rouge LA with the tigers. Also, hopefully with a new traveling FTAB (marching or not at the half) the atmosphere gameday will improve a these away locals.// just my thoughts//Herknav sends
GCRanger
AG
Giving up season tickets this year. 2 seats in 413 row 38 will be available. Spending money on road trips. Hitting Gainesville this year for UF.
chipotle
GCRanger said:

Giving up season tickets this year. 2 seats in 413 row 38

wow, thanks?
Wheatables02
AG
GCRanger said:

Giving up season tickets this year. 2 seats in 413 row 38 will be available. Spending money on road trips. Hitting Gainesville this year for UF.
This crossed my mind but the fear of giving them up and having to wait at the back of a line for new ones keeps me buying. I don't have a ton of priority points, but I assume persons with priority points get first dibs at open seats before the public? I have 662 priority points (yes, I'm a poor who works in civil service) and can't afford to make a large donation to bump up in line.
Science Denier
AG
The Original AG 76 said:

Its that time again.
Since the end of last season we have seen multiple threads about renew or cancel. It's now put up or shut up time for those that said ...GONE...

I just " released " ( TMF term for cancel ) my tickets after almost 40 years of family and my own season tickets. It kinda hurt a bit but it is also a relief . LOTS of money saved and I can still attend any game I want , via the open market, for a SMALL fraction of the extortion I paid the TMF.

OK guys....how many of y'all that threatened to quit at the end of last season have followed thru ??
Roll Call...
How can I get a hold of your parking pass?
JJxvi
AG
I'm gonna consider getting basketball tickets next year instead of football, but judging on the fact that they managed to immediately get out an email mailer asking for people to register for how many season tickets they might be interested after the Robert Williams news tells me they are probably going to try and squeeze all the blood they can out of basketball again now after lower demand and prices finally back came down to reasonable levels the past couple years.
Boiling Denim
Cancelled in 2014 before it was cool
trm94
AG
Cancelled several years ago - no regrets
The Collective
AG
Basketball ticket prices for quality seats are up (after missing postseason play) and guess what... the TMF screwed up mailing renewals. /Surprise face.

https://texags.com/forums/7/topics/2859054
hunter2012
AG
AgGrad99 said:

Not me.

I sat through the freaking Fran years, I can sit through a few 8 win seasons.

Sounds like an upgrade year.
saw em off
I don't get why everyone thinks they need to hold on to their seats of 200 years and pay that enormous annual donation fee. Just save the money and buy tickets to the games you want to go to. You get to experience the game from different areas and angles of the field and you're not shackled and chained every year griping about 11am kickoffs.

inb4noagtag
TX_Aggie37
AG
jja79 said:

You must not like $9 Bud Light.

Seriously though there is nothing fun about Aggie football games other than the tailgating and seeing friends and family regardless what you pay.
I don't even like free Bud Light

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.