Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

JOHNNY ENGAGED

32,628 Views | 79 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Bodhi
ashley
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Can there be a better idea than Johnny getting married ?
zephyr88
AG
Engine10 said:

Let me hear ya say "WE WANT PRENUP!"
you think she is gonna ask for the pre-nup???
TopoTacos
AG
He's credited her with being one of the catalysts to turning his life around, and it seems like he is really putting in effort to make that happen. The guy has screwed up, but I hope he is able to turn his life around, and if she's supporting him in that then I have hope for the both of them.
ATX_AG_08
AG
True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love and then you catch the early flight home from San Diego and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blindfolded like a ******* magic show ready to double team your girlfriend.
unimboti nkum
AG
2012Ag
AG
ATX_AG_08 said:

True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love and then you catch the early flight home from San Diego and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blindfolded like a ******* magic show ready to double team your girlfriend.
Yell Practice
NorCal
Good luck Johnny. Rooting for you.
AGGies0311
[We get it, you don't like him. That doesn't mean that you have to make that known on every thread. Since you didn't take the hint on a 72 hour ban, you are now banned for a week. -Staff]
Olsen
AG
This is the first time I'm hearing her speak. She has a very sweet voice.

Bodhi
AG
2/7Marine0311 said:

[We get it, you don't like him. That doesn't mean that you have to make that known on every thread. Since you didn't take the hint on a 72 hour ban, you are now banned for a week. -Staff]

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.