Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Texas HS Players That Signed With OM Will Watch Bowl Season

6,468 Views | 15 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by mjhhawk
Maroon Flash
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
NCAA reopened the case after Tunsil's comments.

At that point the NCAA offers immunity to players on other teams to get facts.

There is cheating and getting caught... And that can be bad.

BUT then there is cheating, lying about it, making a tool of the NCAA and then caught with NEW things because of Immunity.

And from a well connected source, the $15,000 Leo Lewis took was chickenfeed compared to some offers for other players.
AgOutsideAustin
AG
Dang man wonder how much Little, Anderson, and the two WR's we wanted got?
TMartin

AgOutsideAustin has a good point. The business with Greg Little was just plain dirty.
njohn87
AG
Anybody who passed on us in favor of Ole Miss will have to forever live with the knowledge that had they chosen differently they could have played in the 2017 Belk Bowl.
schmendeler
AG
Quote:

NCAA reopened the case after Tunsil's comments
hadn't heard this, but doesn't really surprise me. is that the case?
fireinthehole
Don't want Little if he got paid and now wants to bail. TS.
Tamu_mgm
AG
njohn87 said:

Anybody who passed on us in favor of Ole Miss will have to forever live with the knowledge that had they chosen differently they could have played in the 2017 Belk Bowl.
Or finished above .500.
I already have a dog
AG
njohn87 said:

We might have made a bigger bowl if all the players who passed on us hadn't passes on us... or we might have collapsed anyway...
aggiebrother33
njohn87 said:

Nm...
merch
Did Ole Miss even play in a bowl last year? If they stink and don't make a bowl again next year will the one year ban carry over?
permabull
AG
Maroon Flash
AG
There is some talk that OM is going to rat on other programs. If we can stay clear of that **** storm we might actually move up in the pecking order.
The Chicken Ranch
AG
Those players are likely damaged goods.
Lateralus Ag
AG
njohn87 said:

Great post, but I think you are making a lot of assumptions about how many games we are going to win.

A lot.
njohn87
AG
Life finds a way (to reach a mid-tier bowl)
njohn87
AG
njohn87 said:

Just wanted to bump this
mjhhawk
I have to admit I was reading through this thread for the first time now and that post popped out at me and made me laugh very hard.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.