Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

ZOO 2017

3,656 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by dudeabides
Bodhi
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
January- https://texags.com/forums/5/topics/2814034/1

February- The only good quality Sumlin has is his ability to recruit. Top 10 recruiting class!!!! Mond is the second coming of JFF (per Rojo). Doesn't matter though, we are destined for mediocrity with Sumlin at the helm. Do not expect this team to do much with unexperienced QBs, 2018 could be our year. BEST CASE SCENARIO WE FINISH 4th IN THE WEST IN 2017.

March-I AM NOT FALLING FOR IT THIS YEAR. I FULLY EXPECT THE SUMLIN SECOND HALF SLIDE TO CONTINUE. SUMLIN HAS GOT TO GO.

April- Olin and Looch are LOVING this QB battle in Spring Ball. They have never seen this much competition for key positions from a Sumlin led team!! Team is VERY young.but this team is HUNGRY!!!

May-For the 5th straight year, 3 players are arrested by CSPD. Aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, possession of controlled substance, domestic violence. COLLEGE STATION POLICE DEPARTMENT ARE OUT TO GET THIS FOOTBALL TEAM. Why is CS the only city that intentionally tries to get our football players in trouble?

June- Has anyone noticed that the football players are looking WAY MORE JACKED than usual? This new strength and conditioning coach has one mindset. BIGGER THAN BAMA.

July- Can't say enough about the great things I am hearing from SEC Media week!!! These team leaders have the entire team FOCUSED. Half of the media has this team not even making a bowl game..Kirk isn't letting that noise infect the locker room tho. Kirk says all that talk is FAKE NEWS.

August- WOW!!! I know Mond had a great spring ball, but this kid looks like the real deal!!!. Rojo wasn't trolling when he said he was the next JOHNNY FOOTBALL. TEXAS A&M IS A DARK HORSE TO WIN THE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!!!!!!! TIME TO INVADE CALIFORNIA AND TURN THE ROSE BOWL MAROON!!!

September- 5-0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Holy ****, I cannot believe I am saying this but I 100% know this team is different. This team finishes every game strong and they are going to finish the year strong!!! Sumlin has had one motto this entire year..FINISH THE FIGHT!!!!!

October 7th around 6:30pm: Sumlin to Saban

November: 8-4. **** Sumlin. https://texags.com/forums/5/topics/2814034/1

December: Looch is hearing rumors that we are getting the Birmingham Bowl!!!! I know this season was a massive disappointment and Sumlin is going to be fired.but I AM A TRUE AGGIE AND I CANT WAIT FOR THE BIRMINGHAM BOWL!!!! Time for Roll Call..."here!!!" How do yall think we will match up versus Tulsa??

So long Kirk! So long Daylon! So long Sumlin!!!

January 2018: "RC Slocum to return to Texas A&M as head football coach" - Rojo
zsh0
Pylon Cam
AG
Low quality post full of generaliztions and stereotypes. Who cares?

Why do people like this? It's a pesemistic view point that does nothing to help us.

Also, a few things of note:
Nothing suggests we collapse again and Rojo isn't around anymore. Also, in this pesemistic viewpoint, add an off season scandal (this year's chalktalk)
chipotle
Hell, I'd say Lat already did this but he wasn't even the 4th or 5th person to say such things.
AgCPA11
I'd have to disagree. I know we've lost a lot of players and talent but I think Chief and sumlin we'll get it figured out this year. Hate to say it but I think this young class is gonna surprise some people this coming season. Gig'em
vander54
S
who cares
Sparkie
AG
Sky is Blue
Al Bula
AG
You forgot April Spring game Texags:

Mond TOTALLY owned Starkel and Hubes. Second coming of JFF and faster than Reggie. Tougher than McGee. More cerebral than Bucky. Better leader than Trevor.
Bodhi
AG
HSFootballAg24 said:

Why do people like this? It's a pesemistic view point that does nothing to help us.

Nothing suggests we collapse again and Rojo isn't around anymore. Also, in this pesemistic viewpoint, add an off season scandal (this year's chalktalk)

Sidenote, positive view points don't actually change the outcome on the field either. Lighten up, Chief.
misterguinness
AG
Not a damn thing in here about Chip Kelly speculation, very disappointing
2thFixinAg
HSFootballAg24 said:

Other than virtually the exact same coaching staff? (S&C isn't the problem) Attitude is the problem. This is on Sumlin no one else. No one believes that they have to earn it. For some reason wins are expected.

If we don't collapse it will be because the whole season sucked. Loss of our best player. D taking a hit in graduates entering draft players.

QB position is highly questionable. Behind an O line that hasn't shown improvement at all.

That's not pessimistic.( <-=-=- correct spelling btw.) It's a logical look at the team. Until they prove us wrong why should we not expect more of the same. Especially when the problem is still in place.
AGGies0311
Spot on
Bodhi
AG
chipotle
meh
dudeabides
AG
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.