Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

SEC documentary I highly recommend

5,199 Views | 17 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by BRAVEAG
RebelYell77
How long do you want to ignore this user?

Got a dvd copy of this recently (heard about it on the Finebaum show) and really enjoyed it. It's not your typical story as it takes place during the offseason but these dudes traveled to all 14 SEC Stadiums and "Crashed" them and also flew drones over each one. It's called "Stadium Crashers" and they hit the Dixie Chicken and have some cool stuff in college station.

Trailers:

Ways to Watch
Sad Aggie Fan
AG
Pass
sleepybeagle
AG
To quote the quote in this video " This is either a great adventure or nothing..."

I'm going to guess this video is closer to the nothing end of the scale.
Bone6
For this to work, one or both of these guys would need to be really funny and they'd need a bit of self awareness...neither of those things seem apparently by the preview video.
Danimal
AG
2 thoughts.

1. I still can't believe girls dress like that now. It's amazing. Wish I was 20 again.

2. Those 2 girls were not featured enough in the promo.

Pass on the movie. (I guess that's 3 thoughts.)

elpaso
AG
I barely got through the preview. It's a great concept, they should cancel the two guys and focus it on the girls. Then they need to hire someone with some creativity to produce it.
PlanoAg98
AG
It's only $15. However, I couldn't even find how long the DVD is. I'm not going to pay for some 30 minute documentary.
hph6203
AG
I wouldn't pay for a couple of kids' film class documentary project either. This is some seriously low quality production.
BRAVEAG
Thought it was worth the 4 bucks, it's not. I honestly think of one of them has a mental disability so just keep that in mind as a preface before buying.
BRAVEAG
"shoestring budget" and then cue to all the shots with a thousand dollar drone.
BrandoC
AG
The movie and guys in it are corny as hell.
RebelYell77
Haha which one has the mental disability?
RebelYell77
I guess i'm in the minority here, I liked the adventure aspect, drone shots and seeing all the sites from around the conference.
Seersucker Ag 2011
AG
Cargo shorts
RebelYell77
PlanoAg98 said:

It's only $15. However, I couldn't even find how long the DVD is. I'm not going to pay for some 30 minute documentary.

It's 68 min plus about 15 minutes worth of special features, additional drone shots etc.
TangoMike
Wait... you're recommending we pay to watch 60 minutes of empty stadium footage?

Sounds amazing
dixichkn
AG
Tribe2013 said:

Wait... you're recommending we pay to watch 60 minutes of empty stadium footage?

Sounds amazing
BDF fans get to see 60 minutes of empty stadiums for FREE on whatever soccer channel is carrying their game that week........
AgNFla
AG
The trailers dont do justice for Texas A&M.... they should add more Kyle Field clips on the trailer, otherwise, they will miss a big opportunity to lure in millions of Texas viewers.
BRAVEAG
AgNFla said:

The trailers dont do justice for Texas A&M.... they should add more Kyle Field clips on the trailer, otherwise, they will miss a big opportunity to lure in millions of Texas viewers.
Here's the kicker, they didn't even get into Kyle Field.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.