Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Pray for Coach Bill Synder ---

9,906 Views | 44 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by 94chem
Yell Practice
How long do you want to ignore this user?
to Recover from Throat Cancer Quickly.
Waffledynamics
AG
T&Ps. Snyder's a good guy, just among the most thoughtful and well respected coaches in the game.
Yell Practice
Kansas State Coach Bill Synder diagnosed with throat cancer says treatment won't affect duties.

He will coach next year. We will Continue to Pray for him.
Yell Practice
The doctors are saying that Coach is expected to recover from this health issue.
aggieclay
Man's one tough SOB! Gig'em Coach Bill Snyder!
SA-AG72
AG
T&Ps
fightinag
Prayers for a great College Football Coach !.......and everyone fighting this dreaded disease !
NEXT YEAR IS HERE.......again
hodges97
AG
Thoughts and Prayers.
OrygunAg
AG
They can heal Bill. They have the technology. They can make Bill better than he was. Better...stronger...faster. Angrier.
Come back and give em hell, Bill
APHIS AG
Now that is one coach that can do more with less while are coaches do less with more.

That IS coaching.
RGLAG85
AG
APHIS AG said:

Now that is one coach that can do more with less while are coaches do less with more.

That IS coaching.
You know, sometimes you just don't have to throw a punch!

Thoughts and prayers for a speedy and full recovery coach Snyder! One classy coach!
Meximan
Bill Snyder was once diagnosed with throat cancer. After five long days of agonizing pain, the cancer died.
Gladiator-91
AG
Snyder's going to have a team of 2 star doctors but he is going to get 5 star effort out of them and beat cancer.
GiveEmHellBill
AG
SeaAg96 said:

They can heal Bill. They have the technology. They can make Bill better than he was. Better...stronger...faster. Angrier.
Come back and give em hell, Bill
Didn't realize I was so sick. Thanks, though.
heddy Lamarr
AG
Nobody is going to pray for snyder...why does anyone even ask. If you actually want to do something make a donation to a group out there seeking better treatments and a cure.
agcrock2005
bglass85
AG
heddy Lamarr said:

Nobody is going to pray for snyder...why does anyone even ask. If you actually want to do something make a donation to a group out there seeking better treatments and a cure.
Well, I just did, and here's to a classy, well respected coach. Stupid post. "Nobody" indeed! You could have gotten in your plug to donate in without the Nobody part. Plenty of people did and plenty more will.
Yell Practice
Yell Practice
Both will work. Pray for Bill and Donate to cure Cancer. We are doing both.
StickTogetherAgs
Yell Practice
KANSAS CITY, Mo. (AP) Hall of Fame coach Bill Snyder has been diagnosed with throat cancer, though treatments are going well and he expects to be on the field when Kansas State begins spring practice.

Will be great to see Coach Bill Synder on the field again at spring practice.
Yell Practice
Yell Practice
Come back on Texags if you can Coach Bill. We would love to hear from you again.
Gilligan
AG
Prayers Sent.

it doesn't take much to pray...

anytime, anyplace.
Sponge
AG
Gilligan said:

Prayers Sent.

it doesn't take much to pray...

anytime, anyplace.

I just tried praying and heard my own voice in my head. I think I might be a god!
Yell Practice
SARATOGA
I'm sure he is a nice family man. But no football coach of that era (other examples include Tom Osborne, Joe Paterno, and Bobby Bowden are above reproach).

I hope old Bill's cancer goes into full remission and he's fine.

But from a football perspective Bill certainly used the junior college system to his great advantage and thus restocking for a winning team every 2 years. KSU was so desperate that they have lax academic standards without any intent to graduate players. (the largest example being Michael Bishop).

Furthermore he was a pioneer of the Division 2 scheduling of the likes of Kent State, and Ball State, and directional schools to pad wins stats before conference play.

But I wish him the best health wise.

S.A. Aggie
AG
Prayers said for him.
hunterjr81
My dad battled throat cancer years ago. The cancer was in his larynyx. Cause was from smoking or the chemicals he was exposed to in Vietnam.

They did radiation treatment 2 times a day for a period of time to zap it all. He has been in remission for 19 years now so it can be defeated.
Yell Practice
Yell Practice
"He has been in remission for 19 years now so it can be defeated."

Wow, That is great.
SA Ag
Prayers for great man/coach.
Yell Practice
Pikedawgg
Kool
AG
hunterjr81 said:

My dad battled throat cancer years ago. The cancer was in his larynyx. Cause was from smoking or the chemicals he was exposed to in Vietnam.

They did radiation treatment 2 times a day for a period of time to zap it all. He has been in remission for 19 years now so it can be defeated.
That is great news about your Dad, but I wouldn't say he is in remission. Being over five years out from his treatment and having quit smoking, he is essentially at no greater risk of a recurrence of his cancer than the rest of the population. It's really not a stretch to say that your Dad has been CURED of that cancer. Kudos to him for having quit smoking and for having served and returned alive from Vietnam. He must be one tough SOB!
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.