Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

*****Ongoing Johnny Manziel News Thread*****

18,004 Views | 58 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by annie88
Pylon Cam
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
A lot of us on here support Johnny and care about what he's doing. For those of us who care, we can centralize all Manziel news into this thread.

Those of us who don't care simply don't have to click on the thread anymore, and they will no longer be annoyed by all of the different Manziel threads. I say this as a big Manziel supporter myself. This solution is better for both sides. Let's do it!

P.S.
Thanks and Gig'em for everything, Johnny. We are rooting for a comeback. I believe.
Pylon Cam
AG
Here is a question to get the ball rolling. This is kind of old, but do y'all think that Johnny will join the pro spring league? He was invited. http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/18519346/spring-league-invites-rice-manziel-adds-former-nfl-players
Hu11abaloo
AG
nice try but certain posters are needy of attention/thread wh0res and will still post every time johnny is on snapchat
Olsen
AG
There's a thread already like this on the Premium board.
Meximan
Hu11abaloo said:

nice try but certain posters are needy of attention/thread wh0res and will still post every time johnny is on snapchat
Others just don't use the Search function.

To be honest though, it is bugged to Hell. I can only get it to actually work about ten percent of the time.
Hu11abaloo
AG
Meximan said:

Hu11abaloo said:

Others just don't use the Search function.

To be honest though, it is bugged to Hell. I can only get it to actually work about ten percent of the time.
totally agree, it doesn't work that well. still no excuse to start another johnny thread when there are constantly numerous on the first page
Sex Panther
AG
What's going on? My Johnny Google alert brought me here.
Hu11abaloo
AG
Sex Panther said:

What's going on? My Johnny Google alert brought me here.
us stockers know that johnny is putting on weight and therefore eating more and therefore having more bowel movements and some posters are strangely aroused
Sex Panther
AG
TXAG14
Please make a Johnny Manziel forum. It's f**cking time.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
Sex Panther said:

Mort Rainey
OP is obsessed with Johnny. Starts multiple threads a day about him and then changes his username to try and make it seem like he's different people.
Pylon Cam
AG
GeorgePlimpton said:

OP is obsessed with Johnny. Starts multiple threads a day about him and then changes his username to try and make it seem like he's different people.

I start threads because there isn't a central thread to do so. However, I never start "multiple threads a day about him". I go days without thinking about Manziel at all, much less posting here about him. I will never post a separate Manziel thread again. You can hold me to that.

Also, I changed my username because the staff recommended I do so, in order to stop certain people from continuing to harass me. If you don't care about Johnny, don't click on any thread related to him. It's really that simple.
libertyag
AG
HSFootballAg24 said:

GeorgePlimpton said:

I start threads because there isn't a central thread to do so. However, I never start "multiple threads a day about him". I go days without thinking about Manziel at all, much less posting here about him. I will never post a separate Manziel thread again. You can hold me to that.

Also, I changed my username because the staff reccomended I do so, in order to stop certain people from continuing to harass me. If you don't care about Johnny, don't click on any thread related to him. It's really that simple.
Do you wear Johnny Manziel pajamas?
TowerAg90
AG
"Also, I changed my username because the staff reccomended I do so, in order to stop certain people from continuing to harass me."

Wow
Post removed:
by user
Brush Country
HSFootballAg24 said:

GeorgePlimpton said:

Also, I changed my username because the staff recommended I do so, in order to stop certain people from continuing to harass me. If you don't care about Johnny, don't click on any thread related to him. It's really that simple.

So you were rudder2020 aka Vader aka mallard aka famous grouse aka mr penguin aka Waffle House Ag aka beveled Ag?

Thanks for the dead giveaway.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

OOhh, Must have missed those! Gotta link?
dirkjones
AG
HSFootballAg24 said:

Here is a question to get the ball rolling. This is kind of old, but do y'all think that Johnny will join the pro spring league? He was invited. http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/18519346/spring-league-invites-rice-manziel-adds-former-nfl-players
Heck no he won't join.
schwack schwack
AG
Quote:

No, but I would.

Pylon Cam
AG
Brush Country said:

HSFootballAg24 said:

GeorgePlimpton said:

So you were rudder2020 aka Vader aka mallard aka famous grouse aka mr penguin aka Waffle House Ag aka beveled Ag?

Thanks for the dead giveaway.

Well George flat out said that I changed my user, and therefore I was pretty much out of options. This is my point. I mind my own business and try to add good topics to this board. Then certain uninvited people come hijack the board and harass me for no reason other than to troll and call me names. Those actions are totally uncalled for.
Drake aTm
AG
JOHNNNNY

He is Ass My Dude
HSFootballAg24 said:

GeorgePlimpton said:

Witness
The people who talk down on Johnny fans and Johnny are more obsessed with Johnny than his fans. You'll catch them in every thread saying the same things over and over and getting on their soapbox. Quite hilarious
Yell Practice
Get it all back together Johnny Football. We are pulling for you.
VanZandt92
nope. That's like the stupid Star Wars centralized thread on Entertainment. Bad idea.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
VanZandt92 said:

nope. That's like the stupid Star Wars centralized thread on Entertainment. Bad idea.
Sorry your Wes Anderson centralized thread didn't take off. No need to be jealous though.
Mort Rainey
VanZandt92 said:

No one likes your threads
Spyderman
Shooz in Katy
AG
JFF will be on an NFL roster this fall. Book it. MNFLGA!
VanZandt92
Champ Bailey said:

VanZandt92 said:

Sorry your Wes Anderson centralized thread didn't take off. No need to be jealous though.

Does it hurt your feelings when somebody criticizes your comic book movies?
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
VanZandt92 said:

Champ Bailey said:

VanZandt92 said:

Does it hurt your feelings when somebody criticizes your comic book movies?

Not really. But people who don't like them or Star Wars are generally miserable to be around. As your posts would indicate.
lead
So far this thread has wry little to do with JFF
Liquid Wrench
But it is reminding we me why I hardly ever go to the Entertainment Board anymore.
Bodhi
AG
Is it a comeback if he never did anything in the NFL to start with?
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.