Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

How many on here have been this guy?

9,669 Views | 54 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by schmellba99
FriscoAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I could see if that was your teams first NC game in 100 years, but when you've won 4 of the last 8, that's a bit over the line.
bert harbinson
AG
Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life son.
FriscoKid
AG
Nothing about her?

I would.
Jack Cheese
AG
Rent-A-Center gonna ding him bad for that. Won't be cheap.
Right Rigger
There has to be more of these! Let's get them posted. Blue star to whoever finds some hillbilly in a double wide punching a projection TV.
John Francis Donaghy
Wasn't even the last play of the game. Bama still could have run the kickoff back for a TD and won.
Iowaggie
AG
MosesRAB-93 said:

Iowaggie said:

After the Houston Oilers blew that 32 point lead to Frank Reich and the Bills, I felt ill, and ended up violently vomiting a couple times. Since that time, and especially during the Sherman era, I have told myself to just relax, its only a game, and its probably going to not be the ending I want anyway.

Just writing that ..... 32 points.....effing Frank Reich...good God...just run some dive plays, Pardee...think I'm going to be sick

Growing up an Oilers fan definitely prepared me for being an Aggie later in life.

Question for Oilers fans,
Do you resent Warren Moon at all for that?
Or just Jack Pardee?

Or Al Del Greco? The officials?

And then the next year, didn't they blow the lead to Montana and the Chiefs?

I wonder what the message boards would have been like?

Such horrible memories now that I think back on it.
Bob Harris
Everything and everyone in that franchise was resented after that. That defeat is directly responsible for the city/fans telling Adams to hit the road and not let the door hit him in the ass when he tried to get a new stadium. That game was the death blow to the Oilers as a franchise. As well it should have been.
zmurda
GeorgePlimpton said:

None because we have brains. The Aggies take enough from me during football season, they're damn sure not taking my 55 inch HD too

This.
Lateralus Ag
AG
zmurda said:

GeorgePlimpton said:

None because we have brains. The Aggies take enough from me during football season, they're damn sure not taking my 55 inch HD too

This.

Where have you been? Haven't seen you around here for months.
GetThoseKeysMilo
The closest I came to destroying household objects was Fran's infamous field goal game against Oklahoma. I'm shocked the neighbors didn't call the police.
brotheraggie
Aggielandma12 said:

http://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/alabama-football/video-angry-alabama-fan-destroys-tv-after-clemson-game-winning-td/

DUMBA$$
zmurda
Lateralus Ag said:

zmurda said:

GeorgePlimpton said:

This.

Where have you been? Haven't seen you around here for months.

Lurking mostly....you know the ol love hate texags roller coaster we all go through....
. . .
Iowaggie
AG
FLATOUT
AG
I quit watching NFL football after that game lol. I'll casually watch a Sunday game from time to time, but I'll never get emotionally invested in an NFL team ever again.

Iowaggie said:

After the Houston Oilers blew that 32 point lead to Frank Reich and the Bills, I felt ill, and ended up violently vomiting a couple times. Since that time, and especially during the Sherman era, I have told myself to just relax, its only a game, and its probably going to not be the ending I want anyway.

Just writing that ..... 32 points.....effing Frank Reich...good God...just run some dive plays, Pardee...think I'm going to be sick

Dr. Mike 69
AG
Dumb Bama fans take it out on their TVs. Aggies? Meh. We just take it out on each other on TexAgs.
2thFixinAg
Iowaggie said:

was in dental school... my biggest disappointment in life up to that point was that game. I'd watched Luv ya blue come close a few times. and then "the comeback" later in life... it killed the ability to be that invested in a sports event. I now live in the Dallas area and have been watching and a fan of the Cowboys for the last 2 decades.
Last night sucked but... it's over. Not that big of a deal in the scheme of things and nothing like watching that fiasco... (it still kind of hurts my stomach to think about losing that game and everything that went wrong in the second half)
Cromagnum
AG
schmellba99
AG
CrottyKid said:

chipotle said:

Thankfully the disappointing aggie athletics has built a decades pile of apathy that has protected my electronics. When we fell on our faces it was ok...it was expected.
Yeah. I just change the channel these days.
That's what I've learned to do. Usually before meltdown goes into full effect - it's pretty easy to spot coming, so it's just better to change the channel or go find something productive to do.

And I'm guessing by the look on his woman's face that he's not getting any poon for a long, long time. She does not look happy with him.
schmellba99
AG
Iowaggie said:

MosesRAB-93 said:

Iowaggie said:

Growing up an Oilers fan definitely prepared me for being an Aggie later in life.

Question for Oilers fans,
Do you resent Warren Moon at all for that?
Or just Jack Pardee?

Or Al Del Greco? The officials?

And then the next year, didn't they blow the lead to Montana and the Chiefs?

I wonder what the message boards would have been like?

Such horrible memories now that I think back on it.

Mostly Bud Adams, may he rot in hell. He created an environment on the team that was caustic to everybody.

The letdown against the Chiefs the next year was against Montana and Macus Allen - two of the best offensive players in all of football. Even late in their careers they were still better than most.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.