Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

How many on here have been this guy?

9,646 Views | 54 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by schmellba99
Aggielandma12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
http://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/alabama-football/video-angry-alabama-fan-destroys-tv-after-clemson-game-winning-td/

Unemployed
AG
I've broken stuff like chairs and end tables. But never anything expensive because I ain't stupid.
Tamu_mgm
AG
Pathetic
aggie813
Never.... He's an idiot.
Franklin Delano Bluth
AG
It'd be slick if Watson bought him a new tv
chipotle
Thankfully the disappointing aggie athletics has built a decades pile of apathy that has protected my electronics. When we fell on our faces it was ok...it was expected.
Mort Rainey
None because we have brains. The Aggies take enough from me during football season, they're damn sure not taking my 55 inch HD too
Froppe
AG
Is "this guy" related to "that guy", who plays for us?
Post removed:
by user
mrfun83
AG
I try not to Shiite where I live.
Sea Gull
AG
I threw a throw pillow once. Isn't that why they're called throw pillows?
Buck Nasty
AG
Take it easy, psycho
Bob Harris
If the Ags make it to a national championship game before I'm too old to get off the couch and they lose on the last play of the game, yeah, I could be that guy. And worse.
Bowlinag
AG
Comedy would have been if the TD was called back for holding or something and he missed a miracle.

What an idiot.

dudeabides
AG
South Platte
Aggiebrewer said:

He out kicked his coverage
Would
End Of Message
AG
loser
TAMU74
AG
Never...what an ass.
TexasAggie_97
AG
It probably would not have the same effect on my 120 inch projector screen.
crunchyo
That must be the standard look in Bama for middle aged men, because the only Bama tard I know has the same crew cut and chinstrap goatee.
TexasAggie_97
AG
crunchyo said:

That must be the standard look in Bama for middle aged men, because the only Bama tard I know has the same crew cut and chinstrap goatee.
And a bowling ball for a stomach. Not sure why so many of their fans are dumb fat asses.
Meximan
TexasAggie_97 said:

crunchyo said:

And a bowling ball for a stomach. Not sure why so many of their fans are dumb fat asses.
To be fair, I think something like 2/3 of all Americans are overweight these days. The skinny man has become an endangered species in America.
CrottyKid
AG
chipotle said:

Thankfully the disappointing aggie athletics has built a decades pile of apathy that has protected my electronics. When we fell on our faces it was ok...it was expected.
Yeah. I just change the channel these days.
Yell Practice
Have learned to just walk away finally.
Liquid Wrench
How are they just calmly giggling?

And why was the wife recording him watching tv?

Something fishy about this video.
Iowaggie
AG
After the Houston Oilers blew that 32 point lead to Frank Reich and the Bills, I felt ill, and ended up violently vomiting a couple times. Since that time, and especially during the Sherman era, I have told myself to just relax, its only a game, and its probably going to not be the ending I want anyway.

Just writing that ..... 32 points.....effing Frank Reich...good God...just run some dive plays, Pardee...think I'm going to be sick

TexasAggie_97
AG
Iowaggie said:

After the Houston Oilers blew that 32 point lead to Frank Reich and the Bills, I felt ill, and ended up violently vomiting a couple times. Since that time, and especially during the Sherman era, I have told myself to just relax, its only a game, and its probably going to not be the ending I want anyway.

Just writing that ..... 32 points.....effing Frank Reich...good God...just run some dive plays, Pardee...think I'm going to be sick

I hear you I have become comfortably numb to Aggie losses these days. If they win I am happy but if they lose I just turn off the TV and/or exit the stadium and go on to other things. It's not worth getting worked up anymore over something I have little control over and never have very high expectations for anyways.
agwin12
AG
Iowaggie said:

Thanks for the reminder of that fiasco.
Texas_Aggie_12
AG
chipotle said:

MosesRAB-93
AG
Iowaggie said:

Growing up an Oilers fan definitely prepared me for being an Aggie later in life.
C Loves L
GeorgePlimpton said:

None because we have brains. The Aggies take enough from me during football season, they're damn sure not taking my 55 inch HD too

55?

Lolpoors
Geriatric Punk
AG
ChiliBeans said:

How are they just calmly giggling?

And why was the wife recording him watching tv?

Something fishy about this video.
Yep. Staged to go viral.
Bottlehead90
AG
I have broke a few remotes. They are too easy to throw.

So I stopped watching with the remote.

I will never forget that oiler loss.
512Ag
AG
I threw/smashed a remote against the wall in my dorm after the Tech game in '99. Good times. Good times.
ClassOf17
This is what happens when you have no self worth
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.