Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Anthony Hines is going to eradicate BAS

13,113 Views | 88 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by TXAGBQ76
Aggielandma12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Quote:

"It's coming. That's all I have to say. The good days are coming. We're about to go in, and we're going to get this thing right and we're going to win."
Mr. Black
The kid's a tackling machine. I can't wait to see him take over at the "Mike" spot once he's ready.
Froppe
AG
I hope so. Although, I have a really bad case of BAS.
Lateralus Ag
AG
One guy can change a program's trajectory, no doubt. However, when it is a single player, the end result is a temporary anomoly.

Give me a coach that says, and does, that and I will be happy.

Until then, we are just another Clemson....without the titles...
maxnow21
One true freshman inside linebacker is going to eradicate BAS? Lol ok.
TexasAggie_97
AG
We had the number 1 draft prospect on our team this year and did nothing. One player on defense will not make a huge difference in wins and losses unless they are a QB.
BoxingAg84
Didn't the AgSwag class say the exact same thing?
The Collective
AG
I hope it works out. FTR, Malik Jefferson talked a lot as well.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
Lateralus Ag said:

One guy can change a program's trajectory, no doubt. However, when it is a single player, the end result is a temporary anomoly.

Give me a coach that says, and does, that and I will be happy.

Until then, we are just another Clemson....without the titles...

You know how mad Texags would get if Sumlin said this in a press conference tomorrow? It would be hilarious.
cap9059
AG
TexasAggie_97 said:

We had the number 1 draft prospect on our team this year and did nothing. One player on defense will not make a huge difference in wins and losses unless they are a QB.
BUT........................Defense was ALOT better before he got injured. He never played at the same level after injury and our weaknesses were magnified.
Maroon Flash
AG
We were woefully weak at the LB and CB position.

Chavis didn't suddenly forget how to coach, we just didn't have the personnel to run his scheme.

A couple of good LB's and CB's should make a lot of difference for us.

Hines is the real deal.
Chosen One
Seriously???

Even if he is the second coming of Mike Singletary and Lawrence Taylor, he is one guy and no single guy is going to bring back the Wrecking Crew.

You want the Wrecking Crew you have to have 11 guys that can bring the rain, not one guy that can easily be isolated and defended.

I'm sorry to rain on your parade of pumping up the masses but I think realism is extremely important. This thread isn't real.
Bone6
We need elite QB play...our offensive system is dependent on it when going up against SEC defenses.

I'm excited about Hines, but our fate over the next for years will be determined by whether we can get significantly more out of that position.
saw em off
Yippie! Wake me when we win a championship.
94chem
Quote:

Until then, we are just another Clemson South Carolina....without the titles better players...
ham98
needing true freshmen to be gamechangers is not a good sign for a coach entering year 6
Meximan
Chosen One said:

You want the Wrecking Crew you have to have 11 guys that can bring the rain, not one guy that can easily be isolated and defended.
Ragoo
AG
TexasAggie_97 said:

on paper he practically didn't play 6 games
Post removed:
by user
vander54
S
Chosen One said:

Then you better go back in time. The Wrecking Crew is dead and will be with the way the game is played.
FL_Ag1998
AG
Johnny Manziel is going to eliminate BAS.

Ok, ok, I was wrong, but Myles Garrett is going to eliminate BAS for sure....

.....wait, scratch that, Kyler Murray is going to eliminate BAS.

Uhhh, well ***** Never mind. Oh wait, I got it Daylon Mack is going to eliminate BAS!

Hmmm....yeah, about that. OMG, I just figured it out! No, no, no, this is for real! Hines is going to eliminate BAS! Believe it this time!!!!
ironmanag
AG
DM
ironmanag
AG
ham98 said:

needing true freshmen to be gamechangers is not a good sign for a coach entering year 6

Don't tell that to Bama..

Poor troglodytes.. Keep trying..
cap9059
AG
Love the BAS showing it's strength in a post about eliminating BAS.
technoviking
AG
cap9059 said:

Love the BAS showing it's strength in a post about eliminating BAS.
maxnow21
FL_Ag1998 said:

Johnny Manziel is going to eliminate BAS.

Ok, ok, I was wrong, but Myles Garrett is going to eliminate BAS for sure....

.....wait, scratch that, Kyler Murray is going to eliminate BAS.

Uhhh, well ***** Never mind. Oh wait, I got it Daylon Mack is going to eliminate BAS!

Hmmm....yeah, about that. OMG, I just figured it out! No, no, no, this is for real! Hines is going to eliminate BAS! Believe it this time!!!!
Thinking one player is going to be our Football Messiah and fix all of our problems is cliche typical A&M fan mentality. When will we ever get it? It's not cute being the lovable losers anymore.
1876er
AG
I thought Myles Garrett was supposed to. Or was it Nick Harvey? Or was it Daylon Mack? Or was it Otaro Alana? Or was itJames Lockhart? Or was it Justin Dunning?

I can't keep track.
TexasAggie_97
AG
Ragoo said:

TexasAggie_97 said:

Which is why I said 1 player does not usually make a huge difference.
cap9059
AG
TexasAggie_97 said:

Ragoo said:

TexasAggie_97 said:

Which is why I said 1 player does not usually make a huge difference.
I could argue that MG makes the case to show how 1 player makes a HUGE difference. The evidence: Our Def before injury vs our Def after injury
vander54
S
Aggielandma12 said:

Quote:

"It's coming. That's all I have to say. The good days are coming. We're about to go in, and we're going to get this thing right and we're going to win."

I love how everyone is referring to one guy when his quote clearly says we. Last I checked we have some great LBs coming in and a safety or two. Not to mention a great QB and a couple stud WR.
maxnow21
vander54 said:

Aggielandma12 said:

Quote:

I love how everyone is referring to one guy when his quote clearly says we. Last I checked we have some great LBs coming in and a safety or two. Not to mention a great QB and a couple stud WR.
I love how you completely ignore the thread title. Seriously dude? lol
The Chicken Ranch
AG
<yawn>

So was Kyler Murray, Reggie McNeal, and Lance Pavlas. Somewhere out there, Chip Ambrres still has four years of eligibility left.
Rick Flex
AG
If the title said "Wilson, Hines and Sheffield are going to eradicate BAS" then I would believe it.
cevans_40
AG
The butthurt is strong in here.
Dr. Teeth
AG
If I had a nickel...
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.