Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Marqez Bimage?

12,643 Views | 39 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Ag Law
AceAggie05
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

Quote:

Toss out the non conference patsies and Chavis' defense sucked. resting in the 40s in scoring when a big reason is because we held Prairie View to 0... is kinda dumb

So tired of this argument. The only way you can validate it is if you throw out EVERYONES easiest games, then redo the math. EVERYONE plays cupcakes. Those games are in everyone's stats. Therefor everyone's stats are inflated, no less than ours are
aggiebrad94
AG
Quote:

Reminds me of Dat. Too small, too slow. Tons of reasons he couldn't okay d1 ball. This kid just gets it done.

You mean Dat that had a scholarship offer from Michigan?
JM13
I'm not really seeing it, sorry
2thFixinAg
AceAggie05 said:

Quote:

Toss out the non conference patsies and Chavis' defense sucked. resting in the 40s in scoring when a big reason is because we held Prairie View to 0... is kinda dumb

So tired of this argument. The only way you can validate it is if you throw out EVERYONES easiest games, then redo the math. EVERYONE plays cupcakes. Those games are in everyone's stats. Therefor everyone's stats are inflated, no less than ours are
That's true. But you're going to be hard pressed to find anyone that played 3 weaker teams than Prairie View (longest losing streak record) , UTSA (program is 4 years old) , and NM state (3-9).
ashley
I asked a friend that's a former college coach and he likes him a lot. Plays very hard and is fast. He is a rush end. He thinks he can play at upper levels of D1 but has to gain weight. He doesn't think he is the type that could stand up.
Ag Law
This kid is a player. Very underrated. He's a good pickup for the sips.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.