Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Uniform upgrades

7,700 Views | 27 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by CaveDwellinAg
85Photon
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
1st the Ducks get the Hollywood "never wear the same thing twice" upgrade from Nike to help recruit vain self-absorbed millenials.

Now, our spies report that TCU is getting new speedier cleats courtesy of their science department. Test run video here:

Amazing Moves
awful
85Photon
AG
Just saying maybe a uniform upgrade, at least for certain "key" players, could take our recruiting to the next level.

attempt for partial credit....
TangoMike
I'm guessing the OP thought this would be funny?
Rod Tidwell
AG
HAHAHAHA OH MY GOD THAT IS FUNNY
gA_CMAB_FA
In this vein, TAMU can't get out of that Adidas contract fast enough. Adidas is a dying brand in college football. The brand has very little appeal to teenagers and young adults.

Notre Dame, Michigan, and Wisconsin have dropped Adidas recently. UCLA will probably drop them after 2017.
The only new "helmet" school they have picked up lately is Miami and they haven't been elite since 2003.

Of course TAMU locked in to Adidas waaaay too long - until 2022! By that time Adidas will be a WalMart product along with Starter, Russell, and Shaq's shoes.

Like it or not, Nike, Under Armour, and Jordan are what kids are culturally tied to and identify with. It would be cool to see TAMU try and get out of that bad Adidas contract and land with one of the "Big Three". Recruits would take notice in football and basketball.
jpc08
AG
gA_CMAB_FA said:

In this vein, TAMU can't get out of that Adidas contract fast enough. Adidas is a dying brand in college football. The brand has very little appeal to teenagers and young adults.

Notre Dame, Michigan, and Wisconsin have dropped Adidas recently. UCLA will probably drop them after 2017.
The only new "helmet" school they have picked lately is Miami and they haven't been elite since 2003.

Of course TAMU locked in to Adidas waaaay too long - until 2022! By that time Adidas will be a WalMart product along with Starter, Russell, and Shaq's shoes.

Like it or not, Nike, Under Armour, and Jordan are what kids are culturally tied to and identify with. It would be cool to see TAMU try and get out of that bad Adidas contract and land with one of "Big Three". Recruits would take notice in football and basketball.

Bro, do you even Adidas Ultra Boost? Kicks are lit, fam.
Brick Tamland
Ultra Boost are some of the hottest shoes on the market. Fire emoji.
TangoMike
Dude probably has never heard of Kanye #yeezy
Humorous Username
AG
Yo fam. Adidas are on fleek.

Fire emoji. 100 emoji. Wide eyes emoji.
gA_CMAB_FA
Tribe2013 said:

Dude probably has never heard of Kanye #yeezy
Kanye isn't an athlete. Last I read he was in the hospital recovering from a mental breakdown.

And the yeezy's are some of he ugliest shoes out there, IMO. They aren't even athletic shoes. Who the *****would pay $500-$1500 for that garbage worth $30?

Yeah - only idiots.

And Ultra Boosts? One shoe is popular from Adidas? One. That's it. It isn't even a basketball shoe. Name one NBA player who wears Ultra Boosts on the court. Zero. I reference the NBA, because it is the league that black youth and young adults, far and away, identify with and religiously follow in social media.
ashley
gA_CMAB_FA said:

The only new "helmet" school they have picked up lately is Miami and they haven't been elite since 2003.

High school kids hate adidas.

Like it or not, Nike, Under Armour, and Jordan are what kids are culturally tied to and identify with. It would be cool to see TAMU try and get out of that bad Adidas contract and land with one of the "Big Three". Recruits would take notice in football and basketball.

High school kids hate adidas shoes.
gA_CMAB_FA
ashley said:

gA_CMAB_FA said:

High school kids hate adidas.

FIFY.
Ag Tag
The uniforms are fine, but we should switch to all-black shoes and all-black socks.
Craigy
So all my cool Aggie gear ain't cool? I knew when they signed James Harden to a shoe deal it was a bad investment. James Harden. No one likes James Harden.
gA_CMAB_FA
CraigSU84 said:

So all my cool Aggie gear ain't cool? I knew when they signed James Harden to a shoe deal it was a bad investment. James Harden. No one likes James Harden.
You're cool with soccer moms if that's you're thing. Euros too.
Rocagnante
AG
gA_CMAB_FA said:

CraigSU84 said:

How about Euro soccer moms? I hear they put out.
gA_CMAB_FA
Fogburn95 said:

gA_CMAB_FA said:

CraigSU84 said:

How about Euro soccer moms? I hear they put out.
Yup...plus points if you're a soccer playin' brotha.
Jacks Smirking BAS
AG
CraigSU84 said:

Sweet. I've always wanted to be no one. Thank you for making that happen, CraigSU84!
TexAgs91
AG
Just need a full sized picture of a football on the front of each jersey. It'll confuse the crap out of the other team.
MarathonAg03
AG
gA_CMAB_FA said:

How old are you?
gA_CMAB_FA
MarathonAg03 said:

gA_CMAB_FA said:

How old are you?
And your point is....?
MarathonAg03
AG
It's not a point. It's a question.
Charlie Conway
gA_CMAB_FA said:

MarathonAg03 said:

gA_CMAB_FA said:

How old are you?
And your point is....?

yeah, kids just hate these
Charlie Conway
Rod Tidwell said:

HAHAHAHA OH MY GOD THAT IS FUNNY
Meximan
gA_CMAB_FA said:

Recruits and players love the recent Aggie specialty uniforms. Didn't the '39 throwbacks receive some kind of reward, or did I dream that somewhere?
BuenAg
gA_CMAB_FA said:

Does this guy work in the industry or something?
Nino Brown
CaveDwellinAg
AG
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.