Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Awesome thread got Kaiser Soze'd

9,658 Views | 52 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Lateralus Ag
CrazyDayDuck
How long do you want to ignore this user?
FriscoKid said:

So how did you know? That's the bigger question.

The bigger questions are, why would Ags care about gossip over who the new coach at Cougar High is? And then get worked up over people mocking the gossip?

I swear, this board never fails to deliver.

According to many in The Zoo, Jimmy Johnson was going to be our HC after Fran and Spurrier was going to be our OC after Spav.

Okay, Neff hinted that Opie was going to be the HC at Cougar High, and I said unequivocally the morning after the LSU loss that we were heading to the Texas Bowl (Bayside called me a liar btw).

Does any of this really matter though? How much serious football discussion is ever made on this board?

I'm not knocking it. It's what the General Board used to be like before it got taken over by hateful petty little people that take the internet too seriously.

Although it looks like this board may be heading that way too.

Ian Neff
AG
Here's what happened.

I had inside info. The person who gave me said info specifically told me not to say anything.

So, I then went on Texags and didn't say anything, but allowed my loved ones here to guess. Once a correct guess was made, I had planned on simply not responding. Up to the point the correct guess was made, I was going to reply with 'no'.

But that proved to be too subtle. When BioBioProf guessed Major, I satrirricaly responded with,

"Where do you live? Who do you know?"

Then someone said I was grandstanding. So in an effort to end the fun and provide the answer, I gave bio the blue chute, "ftw".

I wasn't kept from saying it by staff - I was trying to give up the info without irritating my friend, who gave me the info.

Bottom line - I thought it would be a fun experience for all. Cheap entertainment for all us pours.

Love to all.

Ian.
Ag Tag
Whoever it is that becomes head coach at UH, we'll slap him around with our junk!
FriscoKid
AG
CrazyDayDuck said:

FriscoKid said:

So how did you know? That's the bigger question.

The bigger questions are, why would Ags care about gossip over who the new coach at Cougar High is? And then get worked up over people mocking the gossip?

I swear, this board never fails to deliver.

According to many in The Zoo, Jimmy Johnson was going to be our HC after Fran and Spurrier was going to be our OC after Spav.

Okay, Neff hinted that Opie was going to be the HC at Cougar High, and I said unequivocally the morning after the LSU loss that we were heading to the Texas Bowl (Bayside called me a liar btw).

Does any of this really matter though? How much serious football discussion is ever made on this board?

I'm not knocking it. It's what the General Board used to be like before it got taken over by hateful petty little people that take the internet too seriously.

Although it looks like this board may be heading that way too.

Actual football talk is sometimes viewed as being harmful to the program because the truth hurts.

And the funny threads that made this board great are taken down. I don't want to waste my time photoshopping stuff that staff will deep six.
Talon2DSO
AG
SassyAggie87 said:

Fogburn95 said:

It was a good thread. Kinda dumb it was deleted.

Liquid Wrench
I wonder if your thread got deleted because Lateralus was threatening to perform grotesquely violent acts on anyone he thought was disrespecting you. And yet he's still allowed to post, despite the personal attacks and threats of violence which are typical of his insane posting style on Texags.

Anyway, good call on the UH thing. You obviously had good information.
Lateralus Ag
AG
ChiliBeans said:

I wonder if your thread got deleted because Lateralus was threatening to perform grotesquely violent acts on anyone he thought was disrespecting you. And yet he's still allowed to post, despite the personal attacks and threats of violence which are typical of his insane posting style on Texags.

Anyway, good call on the UH thing. You obviously had good information.

Lol

You need to lighten up, francis.
Liquid Wrench
This is just me talkin, but maybe the guy making constant personal attacks and threats of physical violence on a sports fan message board should lighten up.

And, no, I don't feel threatened and I'm not flagging your posts or anything because God knows I get banned enough. But you could lay off all the threats and personal attacks.
Lateralus Ag
AG
ChiliBeans said:

This is just me talkin, but maybe the guy making constant personal attacks and threats of physical violence on a sports fan message board should lighten up.

And, no, I don't feel threatened and I'm not flagging your posts or anything because God knows I get banned enough. But you could lay off all the threats and personal attacks.

Yea, you need to learn the difference between sarcasm and reality.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper might be able to help.
Liquid Wrench

Quote:

I think I'd rather hear your violent threats and personal attacks than hear what you think is funny.
Lateralus Ag
AG
ChiliBeans said:

Quote:

I think I'd rather hear your violent threats and personal attacks than hear what you think is funny.

I think you missed my joke. Not surprising.

Plus, don't you remember? We are friends now. So, I will defend you like I do my dear friend Mr. Neff.
Lateralus Ag
AG
And just for the record, I am a non-violent human. I have never raised my hand against anyone in anger. I don't ever plan on starting. I am a peaceful man.

Liquid Wrench
I hate Big Bang Theory more than I hate you.
Lateralus Ag
AG
ChiliBeans said:

I hate Big Bang Theory more than I hate you.

Wow. Very loaded words. Hate is serious business.
Lateralus Ag
AG
Chili, I am not going to joke with you anymore because I see that you take my jokes very seriously. I will respect that.

Seriously, you seem like a decent guy. I don't want to cause you to hate things.

You win brother. Sincere apologies for joking like I did. Peace. I meant it as a joke and did not mean any disrespect.
suburban cowboy
AG
Good job Ian
suburban cowboy
AG
I learned the hard way not to share info with Texags staff... they take all the credit and give you none
Liquid Wrench
Jokings OK. I was just surprised and a tad disappointed to find out you were a Big Bang Theory fan.
Lateralus Ag
AG
ChiliBeans said:

Jokings OK. I was just surprised and a tad disappointed to find out you were a Big Bang Theory fan.

Ha. Thats actually funny. I actually don't really like the show, but my family does and I hear it a lot.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.