Story Poster
Kevin Sumlin
Trevor Knight
Christian Kirk
Claude George
Texas A&M Football

Press Conference: Sumlin, players talk about disappointing LSU loss

November 24, 2016

Texas A&M head coach Kevin Sumlin, Trevor Knight, Myles Garrett, Jake Hubenak, Josh Reynolds and Larry Pryor visit with the media following another loss to LSU at Kyle Field.
Discussion from...

Press Conference: Sumlin, players talk about disappointing LSU loss

18,728 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Triple-T
Mr. Black
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Piss-poor performance all the way around. Sumlin should be ashamed of his stewardship of this once-promising team. This was a wasted season, no doubt about it.
5C
AG
I want to hear from Chavis....
AcoldStArnolds79
AG
SMC Flex said:

I want to hear from Chavis....

Me too. Sumlin didn't answer the questions. Heck we are all frustrated. Glad to know they are going to talk about it.
About as much emotion as the defense showed.
Sea Gull
AG
There's no disappointment. This was 100% completely expected since our team is about as tough as balsa wood.
jim 78
AG
Looks to me that they have 1 more year. If they don't get the job done then who do we hire? Herman will be either at LSU or tu. LSU is probably the better job. It already has the best players and is in the best conference.

Triple-T
AG
What if we were able to get Leach for OC - & either hold onto Chavis for DC or RC for Recruiting / Wrecking Crew "Reload"?

Just think - it will cost us "only" $10,000,000.00 to let Sumlin go after the end of the 2017-18 Season.

Boy, - makes that deal & facilities we were OK with under RC seem like absolute chump change. Literally. And icompared to today, it absolutely was. But of course, we're now in the same "8-4 Rut" that got RC fired. To hire Fran.

But of Course, RC nearly ALWAYS Won at Kyle. We almost NEVER do that in-Conference anymore. Kinda sucks a little.

The Road Goes on Forever...............................................
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.