Story Poster

Student Bonfire: Building a Bond

November 16, 2016

On the night of Burn, Student Bonfire brings together thousands of Aggies to watch and admire an ageless tradition. Furthermore, it brings together a group of students who volunteer their time and effort to keep that tradition alive. Donny Olmos '17 and Sage Sale '18 reflect on the everlasting friendships that are formed through their involvement with Student Bonfire. 

On Wednesday, Nov. 23, we will stream Student Bonfire LIVE on TexAgs beginning at 8 pm. Join TexAgs Radio host Gabe Bock '03, Student Bonfire Board of Directors member Dion Mcinnis '03 and other special guests for a 30-minute "Pre-Burn Show" leading up to 'dark thirty' — when the stack is lit.

After Burn begins, the proceedings will continue to be live-streamed until roughly midnight.

Visit TexAgs.com/LIVE on the night of Burn to view the show and the stream.
Discussion from...

Student Bonfire: Building a Bond

16,718 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by MidTnAg
Cardiac Saturday
How long do you want to ignore this user?
sharpdressedman
Great video! I am looking forward to watching the burn. I noticed no one wore gloves when swinging the axe to cut the trees. I couldn't have done without them #nosofteehere.
Olsen
MidTnAg
AG
Thanks so much. More impressive than those we built in the 60's.

However, can anyone explain the purpose of the pompous seemingly endless parade of touches around the Bonfire?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.