Kevin Sumlin
Christian Kirk
Trevor Knight
Justin Evans
Kingsley Keke
Texas A&M Football

Press Conference: Sumlin and Aggie players review 52-10 win over NMSU

October 29, 2016

With big plays from Christian Kirk and a strong response after halftime, Texas A&M blew out visiting New Mexico State. Coach Sumlin, Christian Kirk, Trevor Knight, Justin Evans, and Kingsley Keke talked about the home win.
Discussion from...

Press Conference: Sumlin and Aggie players review 52-10 win over NMSU

11,156 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by pathAG04
Mr. Black
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Bottlehead90
aggieclay
You can tell we're having a good season just by watching this press conference! Sumlin's an ******* when he's NOT on the hot seat! I understand he doesn't want to talk about next season but why be a d-bag? Just my opinion.
Cheo
Got to admit, he was a real ****** bag during that presser
86 Tex Ag
AG
I don't hear what you guys hear. A bad presser? He sounded fine to me. Pretty typical answers from coach. He gets a stupid question from a reporter -- talk about next year? How dumb is that? And the reporter was obviously not listening as coach talked about new players getting significant playing time as a few starters sat out (or as we built our lead) in the previous question and answer. Why ask the same kind of question twice in a row? And everyone knows that Sumlin does not answer questions about injuries, so why shouldn't coach be dismissive when a dumb reporter does that? Listen again and maybe you will come around and think Sumlin was good in the press conference. He was. He's engaging, clever at times, and focused. Just my opinion too.
pathAG04
AG
86 Tex Ag said:

I don't hear what you guys hear. A bad presser? He sounded fine to me. Pretty typical answers from coach. He gets a stupid question from a reporter -- talk about next year? How dumb is that? And the reporter was obviously not listening as coach talked about new players getting significant playing time as a few starters sat out (or as we built our lead) in the previous question and answer. Why ask the same kind of question twice in a row? And everyone knows that Sumlin does not answer questions about injuries, so why shouldn't coach be dismissive when a dumb reporter does that? Listen again and maybe you will come around and think Sumlin was good in the press conference. He was. He's engaging, clever at times, and focused. Just my opinion too.
agree. the guy who asked about next year and repeated someone else's question (sounds like his name is ben?) always has pretty bad questions at press conferences.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.