Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Joel Klatt on the Ticket

31,820 Views | 142 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Ian Neff
TwoMarksHand
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Says the A&M at number 10 is the biggest farce in college football.

Says Knight with terrible accuracy numbers should tell you why.

At the end of the segment "Remember Texas A&M is fool's gold guys, they aren't terrible but they're not very good either."
Agsuffering@bulaw
What about Georgia? Tennessee?
Flashdiaz
AG
more like Joel Shatt... amirite
CoachLB
How did he feel about the Horns a week ago? I bet he didn't think they were Fools gold! These media guys are becoming more like cartoons than real football experts.
Al Bula
AG
Klatt is always butthurt. Ignore him.
The Agly Duckling
How did he think about sip moving up to 11 after beating that phenomenal bunch of Irish in Week One?
94DallasAG
AG
He works for FOX

He's a Big XII homer

He hates the SEC

Don't care what he says.

John Maplethorpe
AG
quote:
He works FOX

He's a Big XII homer

He hates the SEC

Don't care what he says.

Came here to post this. He's a fox schill. They carry Big 12 games and Pac 12 games that end at 2:00 am nobody watches.
vander54
S
quote:
He works for FOX

He's a Big XII homer

He hates the SEC

Don't care what he says.

THIS
MooseJr1994
AG
**** Joel Klatt.
TexasAggiesWin
S
TheGreatScott12
AG
quote:
He works for FOX

He's a Big XII homer

He hates the SEC

Don't care what he says.
This times a million...

I love the Ticket, but if you ever tune in, as an aggie, for their college football talk have fun... They're Big 12 homers and hate the aggies.
Bottlehead90
AG
Really
Shocking
EKG1996
AG
He is like the anti Clay Travis. His life's mission is to trash the SEC. It is comical.

I do agree that Knight needs to improve on his accuracy for us to be able to beat UT, Bama, Ole Miss, and LSU.
swc93
AG
Have never met a Joel I liked or could even stand for that matter. F'em all.
Post removed:
by user
phdag
quote:
Bookmarked in case we lose to pig
Bookmarked for when we don't.
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
so let the Ags prove him wrong.

post his comments up on a bulletin board. doesn't matter if he's an insignificant peon.
CoachLB
Losing to pig wouldn't make us Fools Gold. Good Grief are the only real teams the ones who go undefeated? Fools Gold is being unranked and jumping to #11 after one week after beating an over-ranked team who has 2 losses now and then losing to an unranked team with the #118 ranked rush defense and having 50, should have been 57 points rang up on you. After media guys declared you a NC contender for a couple of weeks. When most people with half a football brain knew they weren't very good.
swc93
AG
NO WAY that scenario would ever play out.
Buck Nasty
AG
Who?
No Bat Soup For You
AG
quote:
post his comments up on a bulletin board

Chollie?
HoustonAg2106
AG
quote:
Losing to pig wouldn't make us Fools Gold. Good Grief are the only real teams the ones who go undefeated? Fools Gold is being unranked and jumping to #11 after one week after beating an over-ranked team who has 2 losses now and then losing to an unranked team with the #118 ranked rush defense and having 50, should have been 57 points rang up on you. After media guys declared you a NC contender for a couple of weeks. When most people with half a football brain knew they weren't very good.
Fools Gold is also starting out 5-0 and the going 3-5 the next 8 games 2 years in a row. I don't blame people for not buying into us yet, although I do think this team is different and will prove them wrong.
CoachLB
SWC93 - Only when the Horns and the Horn loving media are involved! I know people like Klatt and Kannel have to be smarter about football than they show. They played QB at the D1 level. But they make themselves look like morons for clicks and attention, or to play homer for their Network. I wish some of these guys would just talk real football and forget about the other stuff. Or then again maybe they are just football. morons. Kannel did say last year during the playoffs that Bama was the best team but wouldn't win it all.
CoachLB
Houston - Like you said this team looks nothing like the last 2 years. Football guys should know that.
. . .
quote:
Joel Klatt is the biggest farce in college football.
Meximan
VanZandt92
quote:
quote:
He works for FOX

He's a Big XII homer

He hates the SEC

Don't care what he says.
This times a million...

I love the Ticket, but if you ever tune in, as an aggie, for their college football talk have fun... They're Big 12 homers and hate the aggies.
Theyre a complete joke for college coverage really. I more listen for entertainment talk than anything else.
No Bat Soup For You
AG
Did he really say tu got screwed by the refs?

The refs were spotting them a yard all night.

They were screwing Cal by a yard all night.

The refs made the right call on the last play although I'm sure they went through every scenario to think of a way to get tu the ball back.

Even if they got the ball back they were still down a touchdown and had to go 80 yards when they only scored 10 pts the entire second half.

Media bias is real.
BTHOB-98
http://www.kffl.com/player/14233/nfl/statistics?mode=weekbyweek&zzz=1
HoustonAg2106
AG
quote:
Houston - Like you said this team looks nothing like the last 2 years. Football guys should know that.
Touche
merch
Funny, I did not see the refs screw Texas. I did, however, see an average Cal team bend Texas over and have their way with them all night...perhaps that is the screwing that he is referring to???
Aggie_Journalist
AG
Coaches love it when the media talks bad about their teams. This is just more motivation for the locker room.
txagssweetie2014
quote:
Says the A&M at number 10 is the biggest farce in college football.

Says Knight with terrible accuracy numbers should tell you why.

At the end of the segment "Remember Texas A&M is fool's gold guys, they aren't terrible but they're not very good either."

We will need to go 10-2 to stay in the top 10 so odds are we are fools gold if top 10 is the measuring stick. After the last 2 years we should all wait until November before calling out any naysayers.
pinche gringo
AG
Joooooooeeeelll Klatt

Joel Klatt!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.