Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Legacy Club

47,056 Views | 178 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Ghost of Bisbee
weeza
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
What a clusterf\/c.

- Why in the hell do you have to slow the process down to a stop by putting armbands on everyone that enters the stadium

- On the ground floor the attendants had no freezing idea how to direct you to your seats.

- Some concessions ran out of water before the damn game started, and

-My daughter paid $24 for a freaking chicken wrap.

I'm not one to usually bidtxh but what a **** show.
redd38
AG
Can't believe all the kinks aren't worked out on the very first day! They're probably messing up on purpose!
deceptivespeed14
AG
It's their first time serving the masses. Relax.

$24 is outrageous though.
45-70Ag
AG
You let her pay 24 bucks for a chicken wrap
ag88man
AG
Pictures for us illiterates please.
Philip J Fry
AG
Someone has to pay for the new stadium. You can't expect our 20 million dollar luxury suites to cover it.
Sid Farkas
AG
Op attention whoooer
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
quote:

Says a lot about the parenting.
The Collective
AG
$24? No way. Sounds like some guy just pocketed some change.
CaddoAggie96
AG
$24

weeza
AG
quote:
$24? No way. Sounds like some guy just pocketed some change.

I think they just have folks that don't know WTF they're doing.
chipotle
LoL upper middle class problems
libertyag
AG
Well, has the grass stayed in place this year?
dmart90
AG
Nice brag, jackass.
NavyAg92
AG
Wrap was $3. The tip was $21.
AgInSingapore
AG
Hey OP, I'll trade you. You can come to Singapore and watch the game on Slingbox, which started at 0700LT, and I'll take your ticket and pay the 24 bucks to actually be at the game. Good grief dude, get over it or stop going to games. Sorry your sex trophy needed to eat.
CiboloAg
Was it sparkling water they ran out of? Travesty. Good deal on the wrap, though.
45-70Ag
AG
This thread just uh, yeah.........became slightly entertaining
JWS99
AG
Make fun of the complaints all you want but it's legit. You want to claim your stadium is the best in the nation, staff it appropriately. These are the exact same problems the zone club had and we thought they'd fix it with the new west side club. Catering company, Levy, is COMPLETELY incompetent. They understaff and undersupply the concessions because they already have a 12 year contract in the bag and they're in bed with Chancelor Sharp.
FriscoKid
AG
She got a chicken wrap instead of a burger or hot dog. Sounds like she cares about her weight. And, she was willing to pay $20+ for her meal. Probably high maintenance, but she is probably a cutie.
45-70Ag
AG

Every stadium goes through this, nothing new.
Bankeraggie
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

Says a lot about the parenting.

F\/ck you you envious POS

You started off with some interesting points but quickly fell apart. Torbush
Lungblood
Recruits give zero effs about these things.
JerryHelper
quote:
She got a chicken wrap instead of a burger or hot dog. Sounds like she cares about her weight. And, she was willing to pay $20+ for her meal. Probably high maintenance, but she is probably a cutie.
And dumb as a box of rocks
FriscoKid
AG
quote:
quote:
And dumb as a box of rocks

Maybe, but who cares.
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
quote:
Make fun of the complaints all you want but it's legit. You want to claim your stadium is the best in the nation, staff it appropriately. These are the exact same problems the zone club had and we thought they'd fix it with the new west side club. Catering company, Levy, is COMPLETELY incompetent. They understaff and undersupply the concessions because they already have a 12 year contract in the bag and they're in bed with Chancelor Sharp.

If you're dumb enough to pay for club seats in College Station, TX, you're going to pay whatever they want you to pay for that chicken wrap and you'll like it.
d78230
AG
U rich *******s ought to just be glad we're winning.

general ulysses
AG
What is legacy club
JWS99
AG
You're probably right. We got wrapped up in the hype when the new stadium seats were going on sale, and based on the experience today we will cancel after this year.
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
Give it time. First game.
JWS99
AG
Nope. This was the same quality of staff and preparedness in all of the games last two years in the zone club. I can promise they will not improve and be better prepared later in the season. I just don't understand what the motivation is for Kyle Field to provide ****ty catering service when people are paying out the $$$ for a nice club experience.
aggiepaintrain
AG
John Sharp made the deal.
8T2
quote:
Nope. This was the same quality of staff and preparedness in all of the games last two years in the zone club. I can promise they will not improve and be better prepared later in the season. I just don't understand what the motivation is for Kyle Field to provide ****ty catering service when people are paying out the $$$ for a nice club experience.
You sound like the kind of person who should be on the Texans waiting list anyway.
Fleen
People seemed happier with the service when individual suites could choose their own catering...
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
I started to write a lengthy reply, and realized I was just going to get us both pissed off.

Trust your judgment.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.