Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Looch/Ketch Twitter feud

57,367 Views | 215 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by Brakeman
Jugstore Cowboy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
not trying to pull a "i have stars so i know" kinda thing but some of you have no idea how many times Billy has taken the high road on the subject of Ketch over in premium. he's done it plenty of times even while Ketch continues to try and berate him and drag him through the mud. Looch has gone so far as to say he doesn't want that site rivalry stuff being brought up over and over again but unfortunately Ketch keeps making remarks in public places about Looch and at some point human nature dictates a man has to stand up for himself. and Billy did.

for you so called "Ags" who look for any avenue to slam Billy (even OP who called him childish) you should know the entire story before you decide you're gona slam one of OUR OWN. Looch is an Ag and he has never hidden away from the fact that he's a fan unlike that pr*** in Austin.

Not only that, but I've heard radio hosts try to egg Billy on and get him to respond to something Ketch said, and Billy would laugh it off and decline to respond, saying that Ketch was someone he had to work with professionally.

But Ketch is not a professional, he's an obsessed, childish fan and he won't let up. At some point, you have to respond or people will just believe the troll. A whole bunch of posters on this very board are proof of that.
Motel California
S
quote:
Ha I'm here for about a half hour until I reach my posting limit (which by the way is weak sht). I'm really just looking for info on this particular recruiting battle anywhere I can. Its just as likely to be accurate here as it is anywhere else. And yea, I'll come back and eat crow if Kevin Murray is working for the University of Texas. I won't listen to any insinuations thats its going on behind the scenes, or that he is being funneled business, that Texas is using its influence to benefit his coaching services, etc, because that crap is just as made up as "he was offered a starting job".

Good. Glad to hear you're not just a loser like the rest of the sips that come here. Be a man of your word
ckwarren33
quote:
I could care less what people think of Ketch, but the idea that Liucci is above all of this is ludicrous. He was flailing when Hamm and Ketch started reporting that this thing was trending toward Texas so he came out and accused Ketch of being dishonest. With what proof? None. The answer is none. Just like every post on this board about a promise of a starting position, a job for Kevin, etc etc is made up. There is not one shred of evidence to support it.

Ketch has pretty much gone all in with his statements, and if he is wrong it will be a long, long time before anyone believes his "insider" knowledge again. With that said, Liucci claiming people are lying without any clue where the information came from is not exactly honorable.
This is a prototypical whorn. Happy to throw the guy standing next to him under the bus, if only an Aggie is the first under the wheel. . .
This is why conference after conference FAILS when whorn joins up.
You can't spell T-E-A-M without M-E.
NickEZ08
Billy showed a lot of restraint with that fool.

Ketch is a parasite.
fooz
Plot Twist: they were in on it together.
Josh Painter
quote:

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience."

Mark Twain
And that quote, with attribution, should have been Billy's sole reply to Kvetch.

It's like a mic drop, except they didn't have microphones in Twain's day.
http://12th-Fan.com
Capt. America
AG
quote:
nice to see that the idiocy of this site starts at the top... shocking
BQ88
AG
So Bunny Ag....

You've been here less than a year, posted 2891 times, and you are calling the leadership of this site idiotic.

Who's the idiot here?
Josh Painter
quote:
I would like to hear a response to the charge of drinking with players. That should be a simple yes or no for a journalist.
You probably think political reporters don't have drinks with politicians while they're plying them for information, don't you?
James Wilson, MD
Serious question:

Assuming the player is of age, what's wrong with drinking with a player?
Worm01
AG
quote:
Mack Brown also did his best to control the message but, the Horn websites would not comply.

HAHA. Does the name Chip Brown ring a bell?
Jacques
quote:
Serious question:

It's always a problem when you're too close to what you're covering.

I actually get that Liucci says he's a fan. He still has news to sell.
thebubbaisin
AG
quote:
So Bunny Ag....

You've been here less than a year, posted 2891 times, and you are calling the leadership of this site idiotic.

Who's the idiot here?
Bunny is Clint...been around for longer than a year. He is very good at getting a rise out of everyone here. Pretty entertaining most of the time.
FriscoKid
AG
quote:
Ha I'm here for about a half hour until I reach my posting limit (which by the way is weak sht). I'm really just looking for info on this particular recruiting battle anywhere I can. Its just as likely to be accurate here as it is anywhere else. And yea, I'll come back and eat crow if Kevin Murray is working for the University of Texas. I won't listen to any insinuations thats its going on behind the scenes, or that he is being funneled business, that Texas is using its influence to benefit his coaching services, etc, because that crap is just as made up as "he was offered a starting job".

I'd give it about 59 minutes.

Liucci
Staff
AG
And you confirmed this where? Didn't think so.
FightingAggie
AG
quote:
So premium members are receiving info from Sumlin? No wonder it's always positive.

Mack Brown also did his best to control the message but, the Horn websites would not comply.

Quite honestly I would be embarrassed if I were paying either Billy or Ketch a dime.

Paying 8 cents less for now.
Aggielandma12
AG
Serious question. Where do the 25 to 35 year old singles hang out in BCS?
Red Skye
AG
quote:
Serious question. Where do the 25 to 35 year old singles hang out in BCS?
The Dirty Sock.
Lot Y Tailgate
AG
quote:
quote:
Serious question:

Billy sells news, but I would assume he would be first to agree that this is an A&M fan site and not just a news site...
pasquale
AG
Does Ketch have a login on TexAgs?
citagg83
I have my disagreements with Looch and TexAgs at times. But on this I'm 100% behind Looch. Ketch is seriously disturbed.
JohnnyTexAgs
quote:
Does Ketch have a login on TexAgs?
Vader2020
bobbyb0322
45-70Ag
AG
Are you manziels public relations person.
AG @ HEART
quote:
quote:
nice to see that the idiocy of this site starts at the top... shocking

Your sip friends must think your cool
ABATTBQ11
AG
quote:

guy in the blue is the zoo

Precrazy Lindsey Lohan
cannonfodder02
AG
quote:
quote:
Serious question:

DecadePlan
AG
if I am going to pay for information about a team I love, I'd much rather pay a former student, a fan of my team and someone who has insider relationships. I would NOT wanna pay for someone who acts like he's a "neutral", never graduated from my favorite school and trolls other sports writers with juvenile bull**** on Twitter.

I'm really not sure what kind of image war Ketch thinks he's waging here but he's pretty much a dumbass. As are those who pay for his site expecting anything of value about the Longhorn athletic department.
vander54
S
quote:
That was a tough one to walk away from because I knew what he would stoop to on his show but simply wanted to tell him that I had no interest in going on his show due to past experiences. Then come the questions. At some point in time, you have to stop walking away, turn around and throw a punch. Today was that day. I've tried for a long time to take the high road with that guy but that was over-the-top ridiculousness that, in my opinion, required a response. I realize that there's no way to come out of a twitter spat looking good but I don't at all regret defending myself like that and, quite frankly, held back quite a bit because I was in no way trying to take any personal shots (until the whole graduation thing at the end).

The guy and his message board folks believe they know so much more about me than they actually do that it's beyond obsessive.

Agree 100% you can only avoid ass clowns like him for so long. At some point you need to stand up for yourself.
dreyOO
I'm glad he responded. Ketch is a disgusting fat body with issues. Next time just post his blimp pictures and leave it that. Remind the world what he really is...
Sbisa Chef
I support Looch and his networking with soon to be professional talent at the next level. Since I am beyond the college age, I would've killed to have someone older there for me, who had already done it.
phatbeast
AG
I don't see why either Looch or Ketch would honestly pretend not to be a fan of his respective school. You don't start and run a site like TA or OB without being a fan. And that, in itself, doesn't compromise journalistic integrity.
Ishmael-Ag
AG
Looch gets his chance now to ask his question first hand.

Redstone
AG
This drama is wonderful for insomnia.

Much appreciation.
Aggie
AG
A&M's Wooderson.

Lol.. Gotta admit that's funny as hell.

" do you realize we were like in 3rd grade when that guy graduated"

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.