Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Johnny Manziel Heisman & Money Rub Bobble Head Doll

5,689 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by monarch
TexAgs Sponsors
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
AG
From TexAgs Sponsor, Carroll's Cove:

For the past few months we have been reaching out to Aggie fans to let you know about our new exclusive line of college football bobble head figures called "College Legends". Below you will see our 9th figure of this series of Johnny Manziel doing the Heisman Pose. This figure is very detailed with Johnny's undershirt, black arm sleeve and wristbands. These stand about 8" tall and are made of a heavy resin/ ceramic material. These bobbles are very limited where only 500 were made and since this is our exclusive we have all 500. These have just been released and we only have about 250 left.
They are individually hand numbered on the bottom and also show they are the 9th figure of our series. Collect them all as we will release more over time and you can find them here http://www.carrollscove.com/exclusives.html. Pick up a few more for gifts and make your life a little easier during the holidays!

If you order now GET $5 OFF by entering the coupon code 12THMAN during checkout!

http://www.carrollscove.com/jomateamagco.html

Also, for our 12th figure of the series we are celebrating The 12th Man, by having Johnny do his Money Rub sign on a 12th man base.

Link: http://www.carrollscove.com/jomateamagmo.html

www.CarrollsCove.com
Like our Facebook Page & Twitter For
Discounts, Contests & Product Info!
www.Facebook.com/SportsCove
agmrpink
AG
If you made a rotary money phone, I'd buy one.
Charlie02
AG
Had to get a set... Wish they made current players.
SportsCove
Hello,
Thanks for purchasing them. We would love to do current players however due to licensing restrictions we can only make players under NFL contract. Once a player goes pro and signs a contract say Kenny Hill, we can then make him as well.
Charlie02
AG
Man these guys are great! I missed the code because I clicked the link and went to town on the two bobbles without reading the thread... After I purchased, I e-mailed and said I had missed the code and they retro applied the code for me. Awesome! Thanks again...
Ducks4brkfast
AG
I ordered mine back in August when they first came available and got my money rub in the mail on Saturday.

Sorry should be thumbs up!
TheAggiesAreWe03
AG
I too ordered mine back in August. Had almost forgot about it to be honest. But I called customer service a few days ago and was told that they aren't in stock yet and won't be until early December. This sounds like you do have some in stock. What gives?
BBallAggie06
AG
Hello Christmas presents!
Upperdeck Critic
Ordered both last week. Manziel is the most exciting player to play on the gridiron on the college level.
Reminds me of what was and what can be at A&M. Winning....
SportsCove
quote:
I too ordered mine back in August. Had almost forgot about it to be honest. But I called customer service a few days ago and was told that they aren't in stock yet and won't be until early December. This sounds like you do have some in stock. What gives?
I apologize for any confusion. To try and make a long story short, back when Johnny got drafted we put a request in for the money rub, the manufacturer delayed in getting us a response and eventually did a watered down version themselves. Those came in last week and shipped for the customers that pre-ordered one of those however we pre-sold out. Those that just released however, are not a part of our series. The ones we are coming out with here are more detailed with the base, sleeves and arm accessories and less are being made.

The one thing about our college legends series is even if you do not collect all the players & just get one or both of these manziel's. you are still getting a piece of this series. So when new collectors who don't know about this series yet find us, they will start collecting and start needing these players we made early in the series they are going to pay top dollar to get the whole collection. I tell people if they can, to get one for themselves but also get a 2nd and keep it in the box to sell on ebay later because once we sell out, these will be hard to find.
Ducks4brkfast
AG
quote:
quote:
I apologize for any confusion. To try and make a long story short, back when Johnny got drafted we put a request in for the money rub, the manufacturer delayed in getting us a response and eventually did a watered down version themselves. Those came in last week and shipped for the customers that pre-ordered one of those however we pre-sold out. Those that just released however, are not a part of our series. The ones we are coming out with here are more detailed with the base, sleeves and arm accessories and less are being made.

The one thing about our college legends series is even if you do not collect all the players & just get one or both of these manziel's. you are still getting a piece of this series. So when new collectors who don't know about this series yet find us, they will start collecting and start needing these players we made early in the series they are going to pay top dollar to get the whole collection. I tell people if they can, to get one for themselves but also get a 2nd and keep it in the box to sell on ebay later because once we sell out, these will be hard to find.

The "watered down" version I received is #/250.

How many of the newer, more detailed ones are being made?
SportsCove
quote:
quote:
quote:

The "watered down" version I received is #/250.

How many of the newer, more detailed ones are being made?
Interesting, as they told us it would be made out of 2,014 for the year we are in not 250. They probably did not get enough orders...

Our version right now will say numbered out of 1,000 on the bottom of the bobble however we only have the first 200 in production right now.
jbrizzle224
Came across this thread while looking for a Manziel bobblehead from his glory days. Does anyone have a 12th man bobblehead they are willing to sell?

Thanks in advance,

Jon '15
VatoLocoAggie
Definitely want these!!!
Bada$$
Gig Em and God Bless America
Texas A&M National Champions in Football 1917, 1919, 1927, 1939, and 2012

SEC Proud!
monarch
S
Bought two of these back in the day; one is on my desk behind me and the other sits on my son's desk in his office (I think).
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.