Story Poster

SEC Ready: Available for presale now

September 18, 2014

Click here to buy now.

We are excited to announce that SEC Ready, the first feature film from TexAgs Films, is now available for presale. The presale package includes a Blu-ray, DVD, access to an online version of the film at TexAgs.com and is available for $24.95, plus shipping.

After purchasing, you will receive a code on your email receipt that you can redeem at texags.com/store/redeem. This will give you access to the online stream of the film when it is made available on Monday, October 13th at noon (CT). You can also automatically apply the code to your account by selecting the checkbox on the shipping information page during checkout.

The Blu-Ray/DVD package will begin shipping approximately October 31st.

Get your popcorn (SEC) ready.
Discussion from...

SEC Ready Premiere: October 10th at Rudder Auditorium

40,744 Views | 14 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by InnerCityAg
2006EE
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Come on Zoo. Buy a ticket and show up.
Shooz in Katy
CrottyKid
AG
I want to see the trailer.
2006EE
AG
quote:
I want to see the trailer.

Pretty sure if you click the image in the article the trailer plays.
gig_this
We're in year 3 of being in the SEC and 4-5 years since the actual decision, yet we're still crowing about it. Let's quit acting like the new kid on the block. The sooner we do that the better. I'm sure it's a great presentation, but let it go already.
94chem
Absolutely right, gig_this. Movies should be made about history BEFORE it happens. When will people learn...
Aggie99
AG
quote:
We're in year 3 of being in the SEC and 4-5 years since the actual decision, yet we're still crowing about it. Let's quit acting like the new kid on the block. The sooner we do that the better. I'm sure it's a great presentation, but let it go already.

Not sure if serious.
Meximan
quote:
coupland boy
AG
Hey. If anyone has a link to the trailer please share.
ISEN AG
AG
quote:
Hey. If anyone has a link to the trailer please share.

TRAILER
coupland boy
AG
Sarcasm. Learn to recognize it.
thebubbaisin
AG
I nearly shat myself out of excitement on a Southwest flight while watching that trailer.
realag14
InnerCityAg
This sticky should stay stickied... why drop it before the release?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.