Story Poster
Texas A&M Football

Aggie Flashback with former defensive lineman Ed Jasper

April 8, 2014

Key quotes from Ed Jasper interview

"My first year at A&M, I gained 46-48 lbs. It was the first time I ate three meals a day without having to kill or cook something."

"There was a culture shock going to College Station. It was the first time I lived somewhere with air conditioning."

"The years playing were great. Except for Oakland. I hated Oakland. Everything was just crazy there."

"I heard a lot of bad things about Randy Moss, but he was actually one of the hardest working guys on the team."

"I was a junior at A&M before I realized I was any good. I was too busy having fun and doing us."

"We would go play intramurals against the basketball team. We had Reggie Brown running point, and I was the shooting guard."

"In Atlanta, they had a lake in front of the complex. I'd go fishing before we had workouts."

"Security had to tell someone that I was one of the players. He didn't believe me because I was always fishing in the pond."
Discussion from...

Former DL Ed Jasper...hilarious

9,196 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by neAGle96
Gabe Bock
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Aggie Flashback with former defensive lineman Ed Jasper
KyleFieldSection143
AG
I took a bowling class with Ed Jasper. Big, big dude. He couldn't put his fingers in any of the holes. He had to just palm the ball. When he threw the ball down the lane it sounded like the pins were exploding.
AndersHolmvik
$240 Worth of Pudding
AG
quote:
Big, big dude. He couldn't put his fingers in any of the holes. He had to just palm the ball. When he threw the ball down the lane it sounded like the pins were exploding

I'll take "Innuendo" for $1000, Alex.
yarddog8
Taught him in high school. Great young man from a Great family.
Aggie1205
powerbiscuit
coupland boy
AG
quote:
quote:
Big, big dude. He couldn't put his fingers in any of the holes. He had to just palm the ball. When he threw the ball down the lane it sounded like the pins were exploding

I'll take "Innuendo" for $1000, Alex.
neAGle96
AG
Troop!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.