Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

RSJ ARRESTED

54,441 Views | 411 Replies | Last: 10 yr ago by Deputy Travis Junior
BeveledAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
So should I buy my tickets to the natty in Dallas now? We are a team of destiny
texagg14
AG
Why do popo hate us so much
ColoAg95
AG
Ridiculous. Both for over zealous cops and for student athletes to be such poor representatives. We all have done our fair share of stupid stuff, and been fortunate a lot of times. But I never represented a D1 school as a high profile athlete.
BMX Bandit
Can those saying the cops were over zealous fill the rest of us in on what happened?
Franklin Delano Bluth
AG
Its pretty simple.. Most cops didnt grow up wanting to be cops.. Its a fall back career & they resent it bc they get s*** from alot of people...

Then you have arrogant 18-20 yr olds (who will be millionaires soon) mouthing off @ em in the middle of the night..

Doesnt take a genius to know the pokie is their solution
texagg14
AG
Between these over zealous pigs and our idiotic players who have to party on NG every ****ing night we're not even gonna have a *********team in August.

How the ****, in America, do you get arrested for "language"?!? Isn't there freedom of speech or something? **** the police and our idiot players.

Between this and that bull**** west ham goal I'm about have a **** hemorrhage
BostonAg74
quote:
What makes him a thug?

Stay current with the dog whistles. You've been on TexAgs long enough to know what he means.

And I think that RSJ has already been punished enough by letting the world know his middle name is "Loren".
Hellbent
AG
Curb your tongues. The Speech Police are everywhere.
LylaGarrity
AG
CSPD is not SEC ready. Or even ACC ready. How does Winston get the cops to cover up rape and the CSPD is invading players first amendment rights. There goes the Carolina game.
YankAg13
AG
quote:
I've seen this a couple of times on NG. Both times they told the guys that were yelling at them to quiet down. So he probably had a chance to shut up.
Agree with this. You have to go pretty over the top to actually get arrested for language. I don't think our whole team has gone to **** or anything, but it does seem clear to me that some of them have a hard time realizing that there are responsibilities that come with their privileges.
Miles711
AG
Frisco - Ag
Mr.Short-termMemory
AG
quote:
There seems to be a horrible relationship between the local PD and the students.

FIFY
always gig em
AG
Wow.

Looks like some of us here are gonna have to walkon for the first few games. Who's with me Ags???

Beat the hell outta bail bonds!!!
45-70Ag
AG
1st amendment doesn't provide cursing out cops.
Worlds Foremost Ag
AG
This is becoming comical...in a tragic sense.
PooDoo
AG
This doesn't seem like the smartest thing to be doing either....
quote:

Retweeted by Sweet Jones
Jeremy Tabuyo ‏@Jaytabuyo Apr 3
Tbt. Going around rev with @ixGONZALEZxi and @RickySealsJones scaring people😂😂😂 pic.twitter.com/rYSlM5KhD9

astros4545
astros4545
AG
The giant pig was arrested by one
astros4545
AG
Please be a shirtless mugshot with just the mask on
SECond2noneAgs
AG
CSPD
MooseAg13
AG
Getting arrested.
jpc08
AG
that picture...smh.
Pigeon88
AG
I am so sick of this crap, there simply are no words. It is NOT hard to stay out of jail. All you have to do is be a halfway decent human being. And Im even more sick of the apologists who come on and act like its everyones fault but the players and we are being ridiculous for caring about it. Just imagine that all this were going on at some school not named TAMU and then imagine how it looks. The culture going on within this program is starting to stink like rotten garbage.
clintalmighty
AG
Is Quiv holding a gun?
westtexasfarmerag
Y'all chill. If Claiborne wasn't suspended for noise violation what makes y'all think RSJ will be suspended for language.
LuckyAgg01
College Station cops have lost the small town feel. I appreciate their efforts and keeping the community safe. I'm not saying anyone is above the law, nor do I condone illegal activity. I get the feeling that College Station cops tend to be much more aggressive on minor crimes compared to other communities.

I miss the good 'ol days when local cops would call the coach at 2:00am when one of their players messed up instead of it making the front page of their local paper. Those days are long gone.

Ultimately we would't be in this boat if people made better decisions.
fooz
Idiot.
Ridge14
We can only blame ourselves
Bankeraggie
AG
This feels like an organization that is not tight and in control right now. Time will tell if that is true.
AgAllStar91
Wait. This a ****in joke? Hey Five-O, you ever herd uh duh fers adenment? Means I can say the fuq I want whenever I want to who ever I want. Staff understand that. Why ain't y'all get dat thru ur pee brains also? Dum cops.
Citizen Reign
2:30 am

Could be that RSJ was drunk and spouting off and the cut him slack by not giving him a public intox.

Possible anyway
texagg14
AG
quote:
1st amendment doesn't provide cursing out cops.

Really? If so that's ****ing dumb. If a cop is being dumbass why can't we call him a dumbass?
Memphis 7
Thank goodness the police are keeping us safe from language.

Good job, police!
CapCityAg09

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.