Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

RSJ ARRESTED

54,180 Views | 411 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by Deputy Travis Junior
No Bat Soup For You
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Welcome to Nothing Station.
JJxvi
AG
I certainly wouldn't want somebody's poor mother to be caught up in some kind of ruckus on NG at 2:30am. This is a legit safety issue.
N00B
I was just trolling. Im feeling better now that the Rockets won.
Lateralus Ag
AG
quote:
I certainly wouldn't want somebody's poor mother to be caught up in some kind of ruckus on NG at 2:30am. This is a legit safety issue.

DustysLineup
AG
Ever been to a depressing old railroad town where folks get drunk and talk about the good old days before the smart ones moved away?

That's what Brazos County would be wthout them damn college kids from over at the big school.
Lateralus Ag
AG
quote:
Ever been to a depressing old railroad town where folks get drunk and talk about the good old days before the smart ones moved away?

That's what Brazos County would be wthout them damn college kids from over at the big school.
jeffk
AG
quote:

No. Tell me more about your time riding the rails. What was the Dust Bowl like?
DustysLineup
AG
quote:
quote:

I could tell you what my dad's hometown is like, but you're probably too ****ing stupid to understand.
AgsMyDude
AG
The real question is, you guys want to go back to the Sherman good 'ol boy ways and enjoy 6-6, 7-5 Big 12 seasons?

Bama, Ohio State, LSU, Miami, Fl State, etc. These types of programs deal with this year in and year out. Sometimes its what you have to get used if you like winning.
jeffk
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

I could tell you what my dad's hometown is like, but you're probably too ****ing stupid to understand.

Lighten up, Francis.
mAgnoliAg
AG
quote:
The real question is, you guys want to go back to the Sherman good 'ol boy ways and enjoy 6-6, 7-5 Big 12 seasons?

Bama, Ohio State, LSU, Miami, Fl State, etc. These types of programs deal with this year in and year out. Sometimes its what you have to get used if you like winning.

Get used to players getting arrested for doing nothing wrong?

[This message has been edited by mAgnoliAg (edited 4/6/2014 9:11p).]
texagg14
AG
Jeffk
AgsMyDude
AG
quote:

"wrong" is subjective in that your idea of "wrong" is different than the "wrong" which will get you arrested. Do you think smoking some bud in a handicapped parking spot is "wrong"?
Memphis 7
quote:
Memphis I appreciate the link,
and this one is off topic and better for the politics board,
but I am not buying the "fact" as quoted by your source.

You would have us believe that your source found data from China, for example, who with almost 20% of the world's population - 4 times that of the U.S. - had that much less incarceration than we did?

Countries that are not free will not freely divulge that info.

Or do we believe that your source was able to contact the Chinese government and were directed to their "Human Rights and World Cooperation" department?
I think not.

PB you asked if I honestly thought that any of those countries had the means to arrest and incarcerate at the rate we do?
Are you kidding?
They can arrrest, incarcerate, torture, and make things happen in their secret prisons at rates that would make our heads spin.
Perhaps we shoud give Putin a call and see if he can give us the latest stats from Siberia or "down on the Gulag."

I suspected the origin and aim of this claim, and as usual these days facts are manufactured to fit the argument.
The sad thing is that most people don't have the critical thinking skills to question what is thrown up on the wall.

I agree there are questions about the study or stat.

What I do not question is we lock people up too much. The fact we are even having this discussion is proof we have a problem IMO.

Personal Best
AG
quote:
quote:

"wrong" is subjective in that your idea of "wrong" is different than the "wrong" which will get you arrested. Do you think smoking some bud in a handicapped parking spot is "wrong"?

Nope
AgsMyDude
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

Nope

http://www.mpp.org/states/texas/
Personal Best
AG
I don't smoke the stuff so I don't care enough to do anything about it. Just voicing my opinion.
AgsMyDude
AG
So you're a lazy American who lets laws, you believe are immoral, to continue to exist and then complain when your football players get in trouble for it?
Personal Best
AG
Yeah, that pretty much covers it.. I stayed in a holiday in express last night though.
Memphis 7
Voicing ones opinion is an action.

Listen, as single mom rates increase, so will pot use. These are statistics.

Eventually If we don't legalize pot, we will have to arrest everyone not from Utah. Then the Mormons win.
Deputy Travis Junior

[This message has been edited by Deputy Travis Junior (edited 4/6/2014 11:00p).]
Ags #1
AG
In college station they do
spaceman
AG
I am sick of hearing it suggested that you have to PICK between having (1) good players or (2) players who can stay clean! What a crock. There is no reason you can't have both.
But if you COULDN'T have both - if truly the only way to a natty is to have a team full of criminals - then the price is too high. If you disagree, then you care about football way too much.

Flame away.
bigblackag12
AG
Every school has students getting arrested, including players spaceman.
Personal Best
AG
Time to face reality. The vast majority of these players are nothing more than hired mercenaries.
whatamaroon
AG
Don't really hear about Stanford or BYU players getting arrested. I do hear the sec players getting rolled more. Just saying
hillcountryag86
AG
spaceman, 1939 was a long time ago. So yes, there is nothing too high to pay for a natty.
Deputy Travis Junior
quote:
Real easy to blame the cops for doing their job....maybe some of these kids should learn some manners and common sense and quit acting like Thugs!

Posts like this make me see red. What sort of police state do you want us to live in? Disrespect is not a criminal act and it's not one that should result in arrest. There are a strict set of criteria that police officers should use when deciding whether to arrest somebody. "Teaching a lesson" does not number among them and **** you if you think it should, you worthless, constitution-hating, big-government statist.

Also, yes it is easy to blame the cop. That idiot has no sense of perspective and he sucks at his job. Cops should slowly escalate the tools they use in any given situation, starting with the minimum required. In this situation, the police officer in question managed to arrest RSJ because 1) RSJ lobbed some **** talk at a guy who bumped into him and 2) refused to leave the scene (some public place) when the officer told him to do so. That is absolutely the definition of a crappy cop who's bad at his job. He turned a situation with a drunk 18 or 19 year old into a dick measuring contest. Yea, that's exactly the kind of guy I want keeping the peace. Somebody who manages to get his panties in a twist over a drunk kid sticking his lower lip out and refusing to leave the sidewalk.

God forbid we actually demand judgment from our peace officers, upon whom we've bestowed all of these powers that they can use on us.

If your dick is too small to handle **** talk from drunk kids, then get another ****ing job.
numetalbizkitaggie
AG
That story is actually...really believable with how willing CSPD is to give PI's.
Sentinel
AG
Deputy Travis Junior sounds like he's got this all figured out. Nothing to see here folks.
BeveledAg
quote:
quote:
Real easy to blame the cops for doing their job....maybe some of these kids should learn some manners and common sense and quit acting like Thugs!

Posts like this make me see red. What sort of police state do you want us to live in? Disrespect is not a criminal act and it's not one that should result in arrest. There are a strict set of criteria that police officers should use when deciding whether to arrest somebody. "Teaching a lesson" does not number among them and **** you if you think it should, you worthless, constitution-hating, big-government statist.

Also, yes it is easy to blame the cop. That idiot has no sense of perspective and he sucks at his job. Cops should slowly escalate the tools they use in any given situation, starting with the minimum required. In this situation, the police officer in question managed to arrest RSJ because 1) RSJ lobbed some **** talk at a guy who bumped into him and 2) refused to leave the scene (some public place) when the officer told him to do so. That is absolutely the definition of a crappy cop who's bad at his job. He turned a situation with a drunk 18 or 19 year old into a dick measuring contest. Yea, that's exactly the kind of guy I want keeping the peace. Somebody who manages to get his panties in a twist over a drunk kid sticking his lower lip out and refusing to leave the sidewalk.

God forbid we actually demand judgment from our peace officers, upon whom we've bestowed all of these powers that they can use on us.

If your dick is too small to handle **** talk from drunk kids, then get another ****ing job.

Rsj was sober bro
Ragnar Danneskjold
cops
wasabi1787
AG
quote:
The townies are the ones who stay and live in the the community that so many college kids try to trash. Then just blame on it being their college years....Granted, without TAMU College Station would be a completely different community....it's a two way street though.

It's not though. The University could have been put anywhere and been just fine
Gone
quote:
News flash. The city wouldn't exist without the college students. Moron

Newsflash. Bryan would.

hth.
Ragnar Danneskjold
My understanding from a local historian is that Booneville was poised to be the large community of the area until a college was put in a cow pasture. I don't know much about Bryan, but 90% of people in the Brazos valley would be unemployed without these college students.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.