Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

1LT Jonathan Rozier 01 - my husband - from the General Board

10,889 Views | 42 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Bockaneer
Smoothie_King_II
How long do you want to ignore this user?
quote:
I have been reading the roll calls for Jon and messages for my family on some of the other posts.

I would like to say thank you to everyone who is thinking of us and the Aggie and Army family has just been awesome with the outpouring of support for us in our time of need.

I would like to clear up some info about Jon.

Jon was in Company B-1. He was Class of '01 and I am class of '03. We have a 9 month old son who Jon has not seen since he was 4 months old.

He was promoted in theater to 1LT on June 15th. Among other medals, he was awarded 2 Bronze Stars (one with a "V" device for Valor in Combat), the Purple Heart and the Meritorious Service Medal.

I have spoken with several of his men who have returned home for various reasons and was told that Jon saved the life more than one of his men at different times. He was where he was supposed to be- up in the front doing the same things he was telling his men to do.

Funeral Services are being held at First Baptist Church in Katy, TX on Wednesday at 10 AM with the burial to follow at 2 PM in Houston National Cemetary.

A trust fund has been established for our son for those who were asking about it.

Justin David Rozier Educational Fund
Tradition Bank
1515 W Grand Parkway
Katy, TX 77494
281-693-2900

We still support the president, the mission and the military.

BQZip01
AG
Worth a thread revival: According to the Commandant, Jonathan Rozier's son will be starting as a fish at Texas A&M in the fall. Godspeed, young man. Your father was a great man; he is missed.

If you don't want to stand behind our troops, please feel free to stand in front of them.
Viper16
AG

Absolutely worth a thread revival!!!
#FJB

Ultra-MAGA Cultist :-))

Lex Talionis Trump 2024
Shakes the Clown
Viper16 said:

Absolutely worth a thread revival!!!
Best Thread bump ever in the History of TA.

Thank you!
BQZip01
AG
I dunno about that...it was a good find though...
If you don't want to stand behind our troops, please feel free to stand in front of them.
CCAD AG
I'm perfectly fine with it holding the title of "Best Thread Bump in TA History" until someone can come up with a better one.
akm91
AG
Thank you for bumping this thread.
"And liberals, being liberals, will double down on failure." - dedgod
whatthehey78
AG
EVERYBIT worth the bump for Dad and son!
itsyourboypookie
Awesome! Can we still donate to the trust?
BQZip01
AG
I see no reason why not
Farmaggie
AG
I have a feeling there are more stories than we realize of the sons and daughters of fallen Aggies who have followed the example set for them, fueled by the parent left behind who has kept the memory alive. The continuing of the family tradition is as much a tribute to the surviving parent as it is to those we've lost, both heroes serving our country and those who have died before their time in the course of an otherwise ordinary life.
Divining Rod
Godspeed, Indeed, Justin!

A young man and family who PAID the ultimate price, and made the ultimate sacrifice. Thank you all,
Jon and family.
Iraq2xVeteran
AG
Excellent thread!
Noble07
AG
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/military/son-fallen-u-s-soldier-receives-father-s-car-15-n813916

I knew the name was familiar. Would be pretty cool if he's able to drive his dad's old car to campus.
TAMU74
AG
O
Strike One
Colonel A. 1976
AG
Good Luck Young Man and of Course Gig"Em
Col. A 1976
AggieZUUL
AG
Noble07 said:

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/military/son-fallen-u-s-soldier-receives-father-s-car-15-n813916

I knew the name was familiar. Would be pretty cool if he's able to drive his dad's old car to campus.

Just read this article and I have to ask... is someone chopping onions?

Jason C.
AG
I'm not crying you're all crying
Drshovelhead
not crying....allergies.
WallyWonka
AG

God Bless 1LT Rozier, and all of the fallen soldiers and first responders.

I can only imagine the feelings a family goes through when they lose a loved one. May the souls of the faithful departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace.

Merciful and forgiving Father, please hold and embrace all of our fallen brothers and sisters in your loving arms. Please help soothe the loss of their loved ones still on earth, and have them cherish the loving memories until they meet again in your embrace.
UTExan
God bless this family of heroes. America desperately needs more families like this.
It is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness- Sir Terence Pratchett
“ III stooges si viveret et nos omnes ad quos etiam probabile est mittent custard pies”
BQZip01
AG
Remembering 1LT Rozier and his family this weekend...
Jock 07
busdriver88
AG
Great Bump. Do we know if the son is going to be in the Corps?
There may not be time to do the job right, but there is always time to do the job over!!
Win At Life
AG
Amazing story
aggiebrad94
AG
God Bless This Family.

I hope you find comfort in the fact that your husband and father died serving the greatest military the world has ever known, protecting the freedom and liberty of history's greatest country.
bigtruckguy3500
jdrx03
Well this is crazy to see this old thread revived. Even crazier my old login still worked!

Justin was accepted to the college of Engineering and will be joining B-1 as part of the class of '25!

Thank you guys for all the kind words. Doesn't seem like it was 18 years ago already.
BQZip01
AG
Who is cutting onions?...
EliteElectric
<3
BQZip01
AG
Justin starts FOW this week. Take JPs for the next 5 minutes, Justin. You're gonna make us all proud. You can do it.
Leander - Ag
sharpdressedman
Yes, this is the best thread bump of all time.

Congratulations, Justin. I am completely confident you will distinguish yourself and make all of your loved ones very proud of you during your time in Aggieland and thereafter. You dad will be be with you always in spirit. And, God bless your mom, a heroine.
aggiese72
AG
Welcome to Company B-1!

Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.