Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

One of our own needs us Aggies. Dire need. (Baby Otto)

21,989 Views | 165 Replies | Last: 10 yr ago by trouble
trouble
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
They are not interested in speaking with the media. We have been approached by several stations.

Thank you though.
Moe 92
AG
Donated. I've been following this via CaringBridge since the 5th when (I believe it was) Kourtney's Dad posted the news that Otto was in the hospital, and my heart absolutely broke Wednesday night when Kourtney posted the news that the cancer had been confirmed. I have a son just a few months older than Otto and, well... I just can't even imagine.

Amazing job, Ags, in raising so much in such a short period of time. Hopefully this effort will make things just a bit easier on the Gruners. I also saw more than one donation from Horns and Baylor fans, so props to them as well.
Disarmer
AG
Just saw a donation from "Baylorfans". Good bull.
RedassAg04
AG
Thumbs up to the Bears and our other friends that donated.
Disarmer
AG
Also looks like a few Auburn fans donated as well.

http://www.aufamily.com/forums/topic/134799-an-aggie-needs-help-please-read/
Joan Wilder
AG
Wow. Over $101k.

I would love for them to take both boys to Disneyworld.
Anagrammatic Nudist
AG
trouble,

Thanks for letting me know. I will let them know this and to respect their privacy. Have a great day.

trouble
AG
Thanks Dustin.
aggieteacher00
AG
quote:
Wow. Over $101k.

I was thinking the same thing! I hope they can take some of the extra $ and go on an incredible vacation!
Loaded
AG
quote:
quote:
Wow. Over $101k.

I was thinking the same thing! I hope they can take some of the extra $ and go on an incredible vacation!
Having had to deal with major medical issues with our first and second child, I wouldn't expect their to be much "surplus" money, if any at all. If insurance doesn't cover something Otto needs, the costs could very easily take every bit of the money raised thus far and more.
CarltonAg
AG
Truly amazing! The Aggie Family never ceases to amaze!

Continued prayers for Otto and his family.
atmhockey
AG
*dusty in my office*

But, EFF man gotta love it when Aggies get behind something like this. Between this and the Batkid in SF...there is hope for humanity after all.
Mutual_Friend
TTT.

Even if you're done donating, let's keep praying for this family.
P.U.T.U
AG
Gus and Kourtney are true friends and would be there for anyone without any questions. Glad to see the Aggie community being there in this time of need. They have a strong group of people around them that will guide them through this, by no means are they doing this alone.
missinAggieland
AG
The Aggie family is simply amazing. This sweet family is in our prayers. Honestly, I cannot imagine what they are going through, but my heart breaks for them.
BCO07
AG
Almost $112k. This is why it's such an honor to wear this ring
trouble
AG
$112k
NewAggieBallFan
For anyone who follows Aggie baseball, this is Kendall Rogers nephew. Kendall is now chief writer for Baseball America and he and his wife just had their 2nd child last week, a baby boy. I can't even imagine how hard it is for him to celebrate knowing things are so bleak for baby Otto. God Bless all the famlies involved!
crackyjoe
Thoughts and prayers
MisterJones
AG
As a recent Aggie grad living in another state, I often take a lot of flak for my overt (and sometimes admittedly obnoxious) support of my school. People love to poke fun at how closely I hold this university to my heart, but it is instances like these that allow me to point and say "Now do you see why this place is so special?"

I am overwhelmingly proud of the Aggie family, yet even more heartbroken at Otto's story. Praying for the Lord to have His hand on Otto and his family during this time.
AGHouston11
AG
Donated before I saw this thread! I could not figure out how so many Ags were donating now I know. Awesome.

Prayers continuing for the family.
rachaeltaggie
AG
Bump! Aggies never cease to amaze me!
Gigem_94
AG
Ttt
livershot93
AG
ttt
Run N Shoot
AG
Donated and constant T&P for this family.
Loyalty
AG
God bless the Gruner family and prayers for healing for Otto

Its a priveledge to help out.
trouble
AG
$125k

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.