Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Fish Camp Disgraces Bonfire Memorial!!!

283,861 Views | 1007 Replies | Last: 10 yr ago by mAgnoliAg
McGibblets
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Some of the fish camp chicks are really ****ing hot though. Guess girls actually do enjoy having gay best friends
jbirdag96
FightingAggie
AG
Puke in my mouth...
rcannaday
AG
I am pretty sure if I was a mom or dad of one of the Aggies that passed away at bonfire and saw these pictures I would be more than offended.
Steve Billings
quote:
GB drive-by from none other than Billings.

Thanks for the shout-out.

[This message has been edited by Steve Billings (edited 6/27/2013 1:28p).]
Bitter Old Man
AG
I was in school when the Stack fell. Some of those doorways are for friends of my friends.

Whoever that is, its bad bull.
flyinghigh14

[This message has been edited by flyinghigh14 (edited 6/27/2013 1:37p).]
flyinghigh14

[This message has been edited by flyinghigh14 (edited 6/27/2013 1:30p).]
flyinghigh14
This is why T-Camp is better.
FriscoREAg
AG
Just because 26 members of a 1000 member organization did something stupid shouldn't indict the organization as a whole. Believe it or not, there are people and camps in fish camp who are truly in it for the freshman and truly want to spread the love they have for Texas A&M. Don't let some bad apples ruin your entire outlook on Fish Camp.
flyinghigh14
Steve Billings
quote:
I am pretty sure if I was a mom or dad of one of the Aggies that passed away at bonfire and saw these pictures I would be more than offended.

I completely agree. The kids in the photos should be ashamed of themselves.
WaffleHouseAg
AG
space_treadmill
AG
quote:
Just because 26 members of a 1000 member organization did something stupid shouldn't indict the organization as a whole. Believe it or not, there are people and camps in fish camp who are truly in it for the freshman and truly want to spread the love they have for Texas A&M. Don't let some bad apples ruin your entire outlook on Fish Camp.
ThatGuy05
**** you New Army, **** YOU!
Bitter Old Man
AG
quote:
Don't let some bad apples ruin your entire outlook on Fish Camp.

Fine, then lets see the "Good Apples" take care of this business.
jcrack
that is just not in good taste... bad bull
Old Buffalo
AG
BCO07
AG
quote:
Don't let some bad apples ruin your entire outlook on Fish Camp

pretty sure people's experiences at fish camp do that.
Bob Loblaws Law Blog
AG
quote:
quote:

ArmyAg13
I never went to fish camp(thank god), mostly because I already knew most of the traditions from my brother who went before me, plus everyone there seemed way too happy to be there. Once I got past my fish year and found out more about it through friends, it looked to me like it was more for the counselors to hook up with one another or with the fish in their camps (6 months to plan a camp and relearn traditions that you have been experiencing all year?Really?) I have friends who were counselors have said that they hook up with their past fellow counselors and fish from their own camps.

These pictures look the same as other fish camp group pictures (same clothing colors, posing in pairs, goofy poses), but definitely in poor taste and should be taken down. Hopefully fish camp can use this as an example of "what not to do" when taking their namesake's (or whatever you call it) camp pictures.
Bed Sores
I wonder if Old Main will send an email in. Then post it here to only create another abortion of a thread
consigliere13
AG
Obviously the pictures are in incredibly poor taste and if they really are in Fish Camp they should be reprimanded, but does anyone have any actual proof that this was a Fish Camp?
Mr. Lahey
AG
quote:
it was more for the counselors to hook up with one another or with the fish in their camps

yep
PrincessButtercup
AG
I am 99% I know the person who took these photos. They are a photographer, and I saw these pics on their Facebook photography page this morning. But now they have been taken down.

FriscoREAg
AG
Unfortunately, some people get stuck with bad camps when they go. It's a flaw of the system. The fish can't choose who they end up with.
pmoney10
AG
quote:
I am 99% I know the person who took these photos. They are a photographer, and I saw these pics on their Facebook photography page this morning. But now they have been taken down.

Who?
bmc13
jtnelson16
AG
Anarchy! Anarchy! I don't know what it means but I love it!!!!!
Maroon Flash
AG
Bonfire Memorial is not an appropriate place for casual photos!
Tommy Pickles
AG
Fish camp
quote:
Believe it or not, there are people and camps in fish camp who are truly in it for the freshman and truly want to spread the love they have for Texas A&M.

These people should be the norm, not a small minority that you have to convince us exist.
Tomdoss92
AG
space_treadmill
AG
quote:
Unfortunately, some people get stuck with bad camps when they go. It's a flaw of the system. The fish can't choose who they end up with.

The organization is also too big for its own good. Its too hard to find good leadership and counselors to fill every camp.

Im curious if the chairs were aware of this taking place. The counselors shouldve known better but especially the chairs. They have training up to their eyeballs about public perception of the organization.
A Person
AG
quote:

got 'em

EDIT: damn, should be a blue star

[This message has been edited by A Person (edited 6/27/2013 1:48p).]
jdls13
AG
Wow.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.