Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Fish Camp Disgraces Bonfire Memorial!!!

283,824 Views | 1007 Replies | Last: 10 yr ago by mAgnoliAg
Old Buffalo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
If this isn't 10 pages I'm going to go all Aaron Hernandez on you fools.
wangus12
AG
For any Aggie, its a place of remembrance and honoring those who past.. I was a kid when it fell, but I still remember that it might be the only time I've ever seen my parents cry, at least my dad anyways. I always liked to go out to the Bonfire memorial before a big test or interview and reflect on everything I had. An absolutely amazing place to reflect on life.

chipotle
Aaron Hernandez? I'm going to step it up a notch, stalk you and go all george zimmerman.
Fish-N-Chips
AG
Smh... It only gets worst. Damn new army neon fish camp.

Rod Tidwell
AG
quote:

Wow.

[This message has been edited by Rod Tidwell (edited 6/27/2013 12:19p).]
the character spagett
Fish Camp is the only time I've ever doubted if I wanted to be an Aggie. One "tradition" that should have stayed in the Big WTF
W
AG
whoa, this is rather startling. Very, very poor judgment or altogether lack of it
cylindropuntia
AG
This is disgusting and sad.
Tressels Vest
AG
Great, and these idiots will be teaching the next generation of Aggies the "morals and traditions" of our school while stomping all over them. Trash.
Fonzie Scheme
AG
OP, there's nothing indicating Fish Camp in the pics. How do you know it was them and not another organization, or just a group of idiots? Just curious.
AggieDPT
AG
So out of all those people not a single one thought "hey this is probably a pretty stupid idea."
chipotle
quote:
Great, and these idiots will be teaching the next generation of Aggies the "morals and traditions" of our school while stomping all over them. Trash.

Relax, they don't teach the freshman anything. They give them a binder full of junk that they'll never look at again, put some retarded skits on and fixate on their personal cliques.
Bed Sores
wood
cylindropuntia
AG
OP, if you know who is putting these up (on facebook, i assume), remind them that it's a memorial and ask them to take the photos down.

Hell, give me the link and I'll do it myself.
ftworthag02
AG
Bad bull
GCRanger
AG
Urge to kill, rising.
Fish-N-Chips
AG
quote:
OP, there's nothing indicating Fish Camp in the pics. How do you know it was them and not another organization, or just a group of idiots? Just curious.

Though I have no proof, I know a few members of this said Fish Camp and these are their "family" portraits.
Out in Left Field
AG
Heresay
Out in Left Field
AG
But also this is disgusting
jokershady
AG
Very poor taste
FTA011
AG
WHAT CAMP IS THIS?!
Evanhue
AG
SHAMEFUL
ClickClack
AG
Where are you finding these pictures?
sawthemoffxx
Worst organization on campus. Those people are just awful.
space_treadmill
AG
Fish camp has over 1000 members. Dont lump all of them into this. As a former member, this is in poor taste though.
Velvet Jones
AG
What. The. ****.
chipotle
quote:
So out of all those people not a single one thought "hey this is probably a pretty stupid idea."

They just tends to encourage things more.
unmade bed
I clicked on this thread fully expecting to mock OP for being over sensitive about something silly that fish camp counselor a had done, but as an Aggie who was on campus in 1999, I find what those people in these photos are doing to be totally unacceptable and disgusting.

I may be the one that is overreacting now, but in my opinion all those that participated should be removed as counselor ASAP. Their job is to teach a new generation of Aggies what being an Aggie is all about, but it is obvious from these actions that these folks have no idea what that is, and they were obviously not taught or didn't learn.
TxAgPE
AG
New Army

This is one of the worst things I have ever seen. The fact that someone had to and did approve this is beyond comprehension.
BCO07
AG
quote:
Fish camp has over 1000 members. Dont lump all of them into this

while they shouldnt all be lumped into this, they can all be lumped into being part of a garbage organization. they are consistently so far from achieving their goal of teaching correct Aggie traditions that it is a joke.

this is just a stark example of how far fish camp is from what it should be
10Aggie10
AG
WTF
Bitter Old Man
AG
Whiskey. Tango. Foxtrot.

The heads of FC should issue an official apology for this.
FTA011
AG
quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:
welborn
This is awful and these people need to be made aware of it. I encourage anyone who might know any of these individuals to make them aware that this was done in very poor taste. Not calling for anyone's head here, but these kids need to be made aware that memorial is not a place for this kind of activity.

Seriously.
Removed:15444557
Poor judgement on their part. I was a fish camp counselor for a year and quit doing it because of people like this.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.