Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

lets ease off on ennis judge

9,426 Views | 84 Replies | Last: 11 yr ago by TXAGFAN
Born Maroon
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
I am glad he's an upstanding citizen.

Deservedly being cast out of his elected public office for misconduct and ethics violations shouldn't stop him from being a good citizen. why would it? If anything, he'll have more time to focus on his causes and devote himself to charities.
Velvet Jones
AG
"I've sentenced boys younger than you to the gas chamber. Didn't want to do it. I felt I owed it to them. "
HarleySpoon
AG
Where is the apology? Would he do this again? He doesn't seem to be showing any remorse.
bnago
AG
My understanding is that he has confessed to Teo's girlfriend, and she said he showed remorse...
Atty_Ag
Nice job on Canon #2, Judge.

"Avoiding Impropriety and the Appearance of Impropriety In All of the Judge's Activities"

Linky for the zoo:
http://www.courts.state.tx.us/Judethics/canons.asp
Liberty Hill Ag
AG
Don't ease off of this guy. The entire judicial system in that city and town has no idea what they are doing. Most of my family is from Ennis. Last year, my cousin (fish at A&M this year) was falsely accused of rape, handcuffed and dragged out of Ennis HS in front of his class, and almost went to prison. The DA's investigation was crap and lucky for my family, they had a great lawyer that finally got the case dismissed. My cousin was a stud football player in Ennis and b/c of this case, lost his chance to get recruited to play in college since they wouldn't let him back in Ennis HS and wouldn't even let him walk at graduation. So, **** Ennis PD and that judge.
Brazos Ag 1970
AG
quote:
My understanding is that he has confessed to Teo's girlfriend, and she said he showed remorse...
I bet she would have, but found it difficult to show remorse without first showing presence, vitality, embodiment and a pulse.
Sweetums09
AG
Are you f***ing kidding me?

Old people and social media... what a joke. Get his unprofessional a** out of office.
Lennay Kekua
quote:

This is false, I have never spoken to Judge Johnson. Where do you get your news... LHN? Everybody knows that network is a hoax.
12thManEJ
MD20/20
AG
Municipal court judge since 1987. He is probably a guy who loves being called "judge" and buddying up to all the cops. About par for gaylor boy. Nice use of "young'un" too. Anybody on here who is seriously hoping for help from Judicial Conduct Commission is ling in the same dream world as ol' Mack.

Cooter Brown is my designated driver
MosesHall04
AG
quote:
The judge should know that actions have consequences.

This!

There is an expectation that comes with the position that a Judge should hold himself to a higher standard.

Moses Hall : RAB : 4th Floor Zoo
carpe vinum
AG
Set up a celebrity dewsh off cage match with him and Boyett.

[This message has been edited by carpe vinum (edited 1/17/2013 10:59a).]
mAgnoliAg
AG
People gave this same sympathy to teo and look where that got em.
TheGreatScott12
AG
Why does a judge even have twitter? This is a prime example that old people don't understand proper etiquette for social media.
TXAGFAN
AG
He posted it on Facebook guys. Everyone has Facebook.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.