Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Fifth C Fine Jewelry turns Black Friday MAROON!

11,382 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 11 yr ago by Shamma Lamma Ding Dong
TexAgs Sponsors
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
AG
From TexAgs sponsor, Fifth 'C' Fine Jewelry:

Howdy TexAgs,
I pray all is well with you and yours this Thanksgiving. If any of you want to avoid the craziness of Black Friday, why not participate in Fifth C's MAROON FRIDAY?

Starting 8am Friday, simply email chuck@aggiejeweler.com to take advantage of our one day special through midnight Friday.

Aggie Maroon Pearl Stand (specify white or yellow gold clasp) Maroon Friday only $159.00.
Aggie Maroon Pearl Earrings (specify white or yellow gold mountings) Maroon Friday Only $159.00.
Buy as a set for $300.00 - Maroon Friday only!

The Reveille Ring, since 2001, an Aggie Favorite! Maroon Friday Only $950
...and receive your choice of Maroon Pearl Strand or Earring with purchase on Maroon Friday!

The Texas Aggie Senior Ring is protected by registered trademarks of The Association of Former Students, the sole source of the Texas Aggie Senior Ring. Fifth C Fine Jewelry and its products are not affiliated with, sponsored by, or approved by The Association of Former Students, and Fifth C Fine Jewelry does not sell the Texas Aggie Senior Ring.

Just let me know what you wish to choose from the selection here. We will email the invoice, you can pay online, and we will have it ready for you ASAP for pick up or ship it where you need us to! These offers are only valid on November 23, 2012 8:00am-midnight, so act fast!

From Fifth C to you, have a Wonderful Thanksgiving and a Maroon Friday!
God's Peace,

Chuck Konderla
Owner-Fifth 'C' Fine Jewerly
www.aggiejeweler.com
979.774.3663.o.
979.255.8388.m. (texts welcome)
1716 Briarcrest Dr Ste 601 (by appointment to insure the best service)
Bryan, Texas 77802

P.S. The only active email address for Chuck is chuck@aggiejeweler.com, the Verizon email address is no longer active, please update your records. (if you reply to an old email sent by me it may go to the Verizon address and I will not get it).
Shackelford
Your work is nice, Chuck.
Blanco Ag
chucktheaggiejeweler
Sponsor
AG
Thanks folks!

God's Peace,
Chuck

beefly95
paul_coo
Just sent Email for a necklace and earrings. My boys want to buy for their mom - a former diamond darling.
tuta
Shamma Lamma Ding Dong
I will buy all my diamonds here as long as you don't come up with lame commercials like "He went to Jared's.". Ugh! I hate Jared's jewelry and even the fat Subway guy!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.