Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Journey Concert in Houston now

8,483 Views | 42 Replies | Last: 10 yr ago by GuatemalanAg
NavyAg92
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Filipino
The Lyrical Gangster
Neil Schon can play the f'n guitar like a beast, whether you dig it or not.
sodycracker
AG
Back in the day, it was the Stones, the Who, Tom Petty, the Cars, ZZ Top, Led Zepplin, Dire Straights, Eddie Money, AC/DC, Lynrd Sknyrd, the Clash, the Eagles, the Allman Bros., Stevie Ray Vaughan, Cheap Trick, Eric Clapton, U-2, the Police, Hendrix, Neil Young, Van Halen, & about 50 others.....Journey wasn't among them. But it is cool that he's wearing an Aggie shirt!
SoTxAg
AG
Not a journey fan, but saw them in san antonio and that dude was as good as steve perry. Now he's better.
OrygunAg
AG
Arnel wearing our gear. Sweet. First concert I went to was journey at the Summit. Steve perry had an amazing voice. Will definitely try to see them if they get up here.
79AG
Take it from someone who knows. Journey was every girl's fantasy rock band in the 80's with Steve Perry. Gotta say that Arnel is every bit as good as Steve, but oldtimers like myself feel nostalgic when we hear him sing like Steve. That ship has sailed, but Journey still lives on, and I for one love it! Arnel rockin' the Aggie t-shirt is fine by me. Good publicity.
Yid Army
AG
[/URL] [URL=http://gifsoup.com]GIFSoup">

[This message has been edited by Yid Army (edited 7/27/2013 7:47a).]
Mike Elko
AG
Journey, huh? Try G. Love, Cypress Hill, and 311 last night. Great show/time.
GuatemalanAg
AG
quote:
Neil Schon can play the f'n guitar like a beast, whether you dig it or not.

I agree, Schon is awesome!
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.