Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

***** OFFICIAL "DEAR AKITA" THREAD ***** Life, Love, Fences *****

7,715 Views | 65 Replies | Last: 13 yr ago by Sex Panther
WestTxWood88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
DEAR AKITA,
My booty-call has suggested a three-way with her best friend from H.S., who happens to be a Baylor grad. What should I do?

Sincerely,
Three&Out
Sex Panther
AG
Amy Fowler
WorkBoots09
AG
Um...
defroach
Might as well get lawyered up for when she sues you for leaving in the morning
whoopy
dirtyred
Stick it in her 2-hole, unannounced of course, while yelling, "This one's for Ken Starr!!!" Finish it off with a Dirty Sanchez, then kick her out, closing the door with a, "You're still Baylor."
bbspot
Dear Akita:

My neighbors on one side of my house are from bu, on the other side are sooners. Sooner family has a very large/loud/aggressive dog. It likes to dig/make holes/do other things in its yard. bu man is very particular about his back yard. Would you mind helping me make some "fence alterations" to facilitate the sooner dog's clear desire to investigate bu's yard?

sincerely,
bbspot
brazagg
AG
This is not what I expected
RPMag
Walter Whites Meth Lab
What is a Dirty Sanchez?
Raggy09
dirtyred
www.urbandictionary.com, friendo.
bobbranco
AG
quote:
What is a Dirty Sanchez?

New $0.49 menu item at Taco Bell.

Might want to order a dozen next time at the drive thru.
MostlyHarmless
AG
That sheet is just wrong.
akita 41
LOL,Didnt expect this. Please post pics of the girls. How do I even respond to this??lol
Agz_2003
senorchipotle
AG
quote:
Please post pics of the girls.

rule #1

[This message has been edited by senorchipotle (edited 9/10/2011 3:14p).]
cokebottleag
AG
Dear Akita:

The unit across the street from me on the FOB keeps turning on these bright floodlights in our joint motorpool. They are bright as hell and very annoying. Our motorpool is separated by a wall of jersey barriers, and I've asked them to turn the lights off, but they just ignore me. What should I do?

v/r
TommyGun
akita 41
After the Nebraska game. Which I will be watching on the big ten network and a few beers. I will come back and give my response to each individual problem. There will be no advice for violence,vandalism or any criminal acts. Just pyschological things you can do to neighbors that will have them sucking their thumbs or your neighbors will take it to the next level and you will have a decission to make after that. LMAO. I hope I do not run out of posts responses tonight.
FightinTexag
akita 41
WestTxWood88: You left me with alot of open information and will have to improvise on you and your 3 some. Are you trying to impress the 2 girls or get your rocks off? If you are trying to impress the 2 girls,I would recomend that you jack off twice within a hour and a half before they show. That will give you stability. If this is your first 3 some and you are doing it for yourself? Then you will not last long on the first blow OF the wad. Trust me though the girls will entertain themselves as you are recovering. I think it takes a man 18 minutes to get a 2nd hard on. (I saw that reference on manswers) I suggest you leave the room after you blow the first nut and let the girls have fun. The 2nd time around will be fun also. Remember you have 2 *****s to get orgasms out of. You will probally blow your 2nd one within 7 minutes, After that I recomend you leave the room and let the girls have their fun. NOW IS WHERE YOU COME IN AND PUT THE HURTIN ON THEM. I suggest you take the booty call and pound her while the baylor girl does her thing with her tongue on your ball sack. Blow your load and leave immediately,after your load has been blown. Granted it has been only about an hour,but the final load you blow will be for the baylor girl. I dont care if you only have half a stiffy. Get your booty call girl to lick your balls while you pound the baylor girl hard and dry her vagina out to where she is screaming for mercy.And then ask the baylor girl to stick your cock in her ass.( she will go for it,trust me. Your booty call girl will be licking her ***** and the baylor girl will tell you she has had it in her ass only once. By a guy from Austin and she will be willing for it.) Here is where the discipline comes in. Do not blow your load in baylors ass. Go and wash up. And then bang your booty call and tell the baylor chic that Aggie chics know how to make me cum. That should put a pyschological hurting on a baylor bear. HOPE THIS HELPS,LOVE AKITA.

[This message has been edited by akita 41 (edited 9/10/2011 11:03p).]
agozz
I can't quit laughing!! LOL
txaggie_2011
AG
I'm in tears.
Mr. Lahey
AG
oh my god
Fountain
Words fail me...just pure allsomeness from Akita. How can you beat a play by play of a threesome that completes your fantasy and still gives baylro the shaft.
FDXAg
AG
Ibtb
Fountain
This guy throws it out there with no BS...can someone just start a thread titled, WWAD?
Akita,I live in Austin, too...if I ever meet you, the beer is on me.

My bad, I'm a little sheet-faced after watching the whorns almost lose. The thread is obviously titled Dear Akita, but WWAD seemed appropriate as well.

[This message has been edited by Fountain (edited 9/10/2011 10:49p).]
mshipp88
oh no. no no . hahaha. page 1
TeeShirt RedAss
Wow. LOL
zizzle
HAHAHAHA
ingramsh
AG
page 1.

[This message has been edited by ingramsh (edited 9/10/2011 10:53p).]
Ptery83
Amazing
WestTxWood88
AG
Ding, Ding, Ding... And that my friends is how you get a Spirit Tag!
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.