Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

***** OFFICIAL "DEAR AKITA" THREAD ***** Life, Love, Fences *****

7,716 Views | 65 Replies | Last: 13 yr ago by Sex Panther
unmade bed
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Made my night.

Hoping this "Dear Akita" gag turns into an ongoing thing.

If texags radio takes off, and they ever decide to launch The TexAgs Network, a reality show centered around Akita would complete my life.
AgTown05
Oh Mylanta...
Sq1dvm
bobbyb0322
That was the funniest sheet I've read on here in a long time.

Akita is money.
petey88
Akita = gem
akita 41
unmade bed: If billy luicci could get me an author for my operations and life experiences. I would do it for free. The problem is the authors that get interested always have a book going on. And when the 1994 operation and my life story were about to get off the ground. Bin ladeden gets killed and then the 30 seals get blown out of the air. So I will never really be the hot story of the month,But if someone can pull that off. I garuantee I will do it for free. Not trying to make money off of it,Just think the real story needs to be told. Interesting story on a certain author and hollywood. But this al qada thing keeps getting in the way.lol.
BarryProfit
brazagg
AG
Holy **** Akita, you are the mother ****ing man
brazagg
AG
Akita, are you coming to any Aggie games this year. Damn I would love to meet you.
wee_ag
AG
um... ibtd?
FLATOUT
AG
JEEZUS I could only read one sentence at a time I was laughing so hard LMFAO!
RPMag
AG
YES! That was awesome
gnowak12
akita 41
brazagg: I think by schedule there is only one game I could make. Aggies had there off week this week. Nebraska has there off week when you are out of town. so only the Texas game I could make. I just dont think there will be a ticket for that game. Plus crowds make me go crazy. I already had one offer of tickets to the Texas game. But they are in the crowd section. I wouldnt make it with all the people. It would have to be a sky box thing or me just hanging at a tailgate watching from outside the stadium. If I can find a tailgate to hang out and watch the game (texas) I will be there. I have a game to watch the following morning at 11am. So I will have to shoot back to Austin rather quickly. Would I love to hang with the aggies in a crowd for a game? Yes. Mentally I cannot do it. If you can make it happen I will be there.
Slother93
AG
This is such greatness I'm claiming a page 2. Totally allsome.

As I was reading Akita's reply I kept asking myself why more words weren't filtered out. LOL!!!!
cupcakesprinkles
AG
Akita......the man, the myth, the legend!
LuvMarley
Un believeable
TRADUCTOR
Bleacher seats. Best. If crowd gets uncomfortable walk down and watch jumbotron from grassy area.
Speedystooth
AG
Wiping tears from the threesome. Oddly I feel satisfied. Oh, dang.......
akita 41
law-apt-3g: I am not familar with your stadium rules. When I went to a nebraska game, you could leave your seats for the bathroom,but trying to change sections got you thrown out. You have to remember what culture of football I came from. It is always sold out and you have to get lucky to change sections.
2DollarYo
AG
Page 2 straight up.
Old Sarge
AG
NEW FOURM:

Dear Akita/Penthouse Forum Advise:

How do I tear down a fence and do stuff all over a Baylro chick?

GOLD!

akita 41
Dave R74: call me on tuesday. Wife is at college. Sad thing is,what I wrote is a true story. Just cant talk in front of my wife about it. I just flipped the analogy of it.Columbian hookers and pride is what they got from some grunts. It wasnt just me that did this action.
Potlicker
AG
The first response was Epic!! The second response was off the charts....columbian hookers.....priceless.....and to think, as I read this thread I kept thinking about the other side of A-41, the side that posted during actual daylight hours, about talks with BL's mom,
etc.....you can't make things like this up.....

[This message has been edited by Potlicker (edited 9/11/2011 1:54a).]
akita 41
what is a-41? Am I doing another dear Akita thread next Saturday?
pimplepopper
AG
How is this thread still up?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
whoopy
AG
Akita is 7 feet tall, So Ive heard
HogFansReunited
Dear Akita,

It looks like I have made a poop slap bet with Texags but no one on Texags side has said they will take the bet. If I am wrong do I still have to poop slap myself?

Thanks,
HogFansReunited
SquareOne07
AG
I live in Austin, there's no reason for me not to know Akita. I will make this happen.
brickking
If you are ever in Cut& Shoot look me up
EllisCoAg
AG
no words, just wow, wow
Sex Panther
AG
Akita was awesome in Wall Street and Major League. Two and a Half men won't be the same without him.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.