Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

UPDATE ON MESSED UP A WHORN/FENCE SITUATION

68,618 Views | 264 Replies | Last: 4 mo ago by dustytool
wee_ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
"Destroy a fence"
gkaggie08
AG
The only thing that could have made this more epic is if SP went into the house and chris hansen was standing in the kitchen.

Hansen-"have a seat. Is your handle 'sex panther' and do you frequently post on texags?"

SP-"why sir, that is correct, can I leave now?"

Hansen-"No"
bobbyb0322
haha nice GK
phatbc
lmao...can't believe I ignored this second thread
Texas 1836
AG
GK ....
jengler
GK just put it over the top. First ballot HOF thread here.
NWE
AG
I just want to be a part of this.
tbone421998
AG
Akita, I want to thank you for your service and sacrifice and teh sacrifice of your family.

And thanks for a great thread in this SEC time.
bobbyb0322
Akita created one of the greatest threads ever!
DPTaggie
pimplepopper
AG
Frost was wrong. Apparently good fences don't make good neighbors.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
mothball
Heading to chipotle - I'll swing by and check it out
mothball
Please be more specific about directions

[This message has been edited by Mothball (edited 8/18/2011 5:56p).]
TX AG 88
AG
somehow this doesn't ring true.

if the dude said he was Cavalry, then I'd have believed it... Cav guys, now THEY can be extreme!
texasag_01
AG
Blue star for this thread!
chenag09
AG
Looking forward to the next installment in "The Adventures of Akita."
MacDawg75
AG
@Tx Ag 88...he was cav. Gave me the unit but my short term memory lapsed...1st of the....and last the remainder
Turkey 87
meatpossum
AG
Staff, can you create a special "F" (Fence Tag) for Akita?
El Tigre
What's the background story here? What was in the first thread? Why did he tear down the fence?
MacDawg75
AG
Folks, so everyone is on the same page, Akita cannot post but 5x per day since his account is so new...I suspect he will be able to post more often in the future.

One thing I forgot to mention and Sex Panther can add to this...Akita was totally blown away with how this thread has grown. It truly shocked him. Gig'Em!
mhc06
quote:
WOW,Didn't expect that to go crazy. The story ends sad though. My wife went over to the guys house last evening. she came back pretty sad with the guys situation and explained to me what happened.I end up going to buy a 12 pack of beer and sitting in his living room. A complete and total misunderstanding happened. When I showed up at his door and woke him up at 11:30 he was not happy about me waking him up. He was cocky with me but intended to turn the lights off. He turned one section off,but not the other and went to bed. The next morning when we were arguing,if we would of just argued a little more we would have figured out he thought the lights were off and I would of shown him the lights were on. He WAS A big wig at dr horton. He was fired 2 hours after he closed on the dr horton house. He is a single parent of a 1 year old. his mother has moved up here from south Texas to help him with things. He is 35 years old. He has a genitic problem with his bones and is having hip replacement surgeory on tuesday and then a few months later his knee is getting replaced. We ended up laughing last night and joking around. His mother is a sweetheart and I bought her some flowers and a box of chocolates to give her when she gets home tonight. Her qoute to my wife was " Well some neighbors give you cookies others make the backyards bigger." Mothball I cannot for some reason pm you. I live on yandall street off of brodie. Look for a chevy truck or the 2nd house past the Olympic heights sign. The fence is being put up now. I am doing it in incriments,because of the heat. To answer a few questions. The guy lives behind me on another street that is why I drove over there. Tearing down the fence was not a big deal,doesnt take long to repair. Also I am not a normal person. If there is a person that wants to run roughshot over me I will take a stand. Tearing down the fence hurt both of us. we share the fence. The final thing is this. He is not a whorn. He is a t-shirt ****. I can only repost 5 times so that is why it took so long to respond.

is this one of those lit analysis things where you're supposed to identify the unnecessary information

[This message has been edited by mhc06 (edited 8/18/2011 6:31p).]
bbb78
AG
http://texags.com/main/forum.reply.asp?topic_id=1890847&forum_id=5

Alleged teasip buys house behind Husker infantryman turned Aggie. Squabble over flood lights shining in bedroom leads to 2 small yards becoming one big yard.

Now you are up to speed.
mothball
Ladies and gents - I have pics

Will post when I get home
beachfront71
AG

what did the driveway look like?
wee_ag
AG
must see all party's ankles!

[This message has been edited by wee_ag (edited 8/18/2011 6:49p).]
agnatgas
AG
Paragraphs anyone?
mothball
Chevy Truck 2 houses past Olympic Heights sign with fence planks in the bed

"Texas Ags site if interested ring doorbell ask for Robert...(something something)"

[This message has been edited by Mothball (edited 8/18/2011 7:28p).]
WillD
AG
LaurAg
And.... What T Bone said.

Laura
Essie_98
AG
Absolutely epic!
cupcakesprinkles
AG
Now that's not just bold, that's Baylor Bold!!!!
sweet00
i love texags
ABCDE
I believe this story is a metaphor...Tearing down your own fence = moving to the SEC.
jeffk
AG
can't believe that I missed this one.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.