Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

lsu neighbors

5,585 Views | 48 Replies | Last: 13 yr ago by oldarmy1
Reload12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

This is on Woodson st. in bryan about a mile from campus if anyone is interested
AggieDPT
AG
A red x?!? How horrible!!!
AggieDruggist89
AG
Live in affluent area.. then they won't be your neighbor.. easy solution!
Reload12
AG
We borrowed their flag and this is what they came back with. i was thinking a maroon BTHOlsu on it would look nice
leoj
AG
links not working man
Thread Sinker
ColoradoMooseHerd
Cannot link photos off your desktop
ValleyRatAg
AG
By borrow, I assume you had permission and didn't tear anything else up in the process of borrowing this flag.
lsuneighbor
We STOLE their flag, given to them by a now deceased loved one, thereby violating the Aggie Code of Honor, "An Aggie does not lie, cheat or steal, or tolerate those who do," disrespected a tradition of healthy college football rivalry, welcomed our new neighbors by destroying some Christmas decorations we had to stand on because we are too short to have reached the flag on our own, and gave a lot of good Aggies a bad name in doing so.

and this is what they came back with. i was thinking a maroon BTHOlsu on it would look nice, because next to property theft, that's about as creative as I get.
pudge
I also live here in College Station as an LSU alum, but I do support the Aggies as well in everything except when they play us. I do wear maroon to Aggie games and I sing the War Hymn along with my Aggie friends. I want to enjoy going to the Cotton Bowl with my Aggie friends, but I want to win too, but when my truck gets vandalized because I have an LSU license plate and and LSU Alumni sticker on it, that is going too far.

If you have my license plate, please return it. If you need to find me, you can send me a message and I'll be happy to get my license plate back. I don't want to get a ticket and I want all of us to get along.

Thanks and good luck to all and let's have fun with the game!
Reload12
AG
I can understand someone wanting their license plate or flag back. But when you move a mile from campus into a student neighborhood and put up a 15ft ugly lsu sign, you are just asking for it.
I'm sure none of the ags in baton rouge are getting hassled
Kentatm
quote:
can understand someone wanting their license plate or flag back. But when you move a mile from campus into a student neighborhood and put up a 15ft ugly lsu sign, you are just asking for it.
I'm sure none of the ags in baton rouge are getting hassled

QFT
GregZeppelin
AG
If this crap is true, You should be shamed of yourselves, the swamp-kittie neighbor wins this one, hands down. As we all know an Aggie does not lie cheat or STEAL, nor tolerate those who do! Give these people their stuff back, and be able to hold yourselves high when you hear about Ags gettin' hassled in Red Stick.

Talkin' up our own class levels, and trashing that of our opponents is a favorite pastime of ours, but in order to do so, you have to actually conduct ourselves with integrity.
LostInLA07
AG
what is going on here. it is hard to understand so many words without any pictures.
pudge
Thanks for helping tell others to give my license plate back. I'm going to have to report it as stolen and go through the crap at the Tax Office in Bryan to get new plates. It's just the hassle that bugs me.

I grew up in Houston and was accepted to A&M back in the early 80's, but I was given an out of state waiver and scholarship in academics by LSU which made it cheaper for me to go there. It was the best decision I ever made because being 6 hours from home made me learn how to become an independent person and how to deal with stuff without running home to my parents. So I'm an Aggie fan because I did want to come here and am glad that I have a great job in this community.

Thanks again!
Coach Billy Hicks
Head Softball Coach
A&M Consolidated High School
TheMasterplan
Ha, this is on oaklawn street right? I live on this street.

I can't see the picture though so I can't say for sure.

Yep, looks like it. I just drove by it to get some Pabst from the Aggee kwik mart. I was wondering what happened to their flag. Funny ****. God I love oaklawn. Walking distance to campus and northgate and party houses all along.

Neighborhood is ultra sketch though. Definitely college style.

[This message has been edited by TheMasterplan (edited 12/15/2010 7:31p).]
Sabine River Ag
saw the lsu replacement sign today. eventhough it's all in good fun, i'd say whenever the flag is returned reload12 should get his/her new neighbors some blackened voodoo lager for their trouble.

and about the license plates...that's just bad bull. i'd just go ahead and call the police if i were you.
Reload12
AG
As for the master plan, let's drink a beer and get your ag tag, and yes at the end of oaklawn. I elaborate, collaborate and borrow. Santa clause will bring back the flag if they take town the billboard. All kitties can kiss my red @$$.
I'm sorry for who has had any damage to their property, but this is disrespectful to me. And I know old army would back me up!
BillOnCapitolHill
I burnt down Cane's on Texas.
Goodfield Nohit
Stover Boys closed down.
Reload12
AG
Trolls
Scotch
AG
I was wondering if "Woodson" meant "Oaklawn", because I hadn't heard of the former street name, or at least knew there wasn't a Woodson that close to campus.
exige
Scotch, Woodson is where Oaklawn ends, and is the last street off of College Main before it ends at Old College.
DustysLineup
AG
quote:
Live in affluent area.. then they won't be your neighbor

False. There are a couple LSU flags flying in my neighborhood. I've been tempted to do some clean up, but the lawns are all lit up with Christmas lights now and I'm really too old to get caught doing stupid **** like that.
beebeegee
AG
Property damage. Are you in high school, brah?
Gigemchicken90
AG
I don't know any Ol' Ags that will back you up. We just don't do things like that. Bad Bull.
Wahoo82
AG
In the old days we stole every mascot in the SWC and that was considered good bull.
lotoarmy
AG
Mascots were a little different, a little more school to school and they always were given back.

Stealing someone's personal property sounds like something the 'tards would do.

Please do the decent thing and give these LSU folks their property back.

Last of the Old Army
DustysLineup
AG
quote:
\\toaster\homes\j\a\jasongarrett\nt\AccountSettings\Desktop\163676_10150324552565391_667430390_15809863_1435979_n.jpg

Anyone else accessed this guy's hard drive yet? Some scary stuff in that pictures file.
Face
AG
quote:
Anyone else accessed this guy's hard drive yet? Some scary stuff in that pictures file.

No kidding. Do you think that's his real maid, or was someone playing dress-up?
pudge
Thanks again! I wouldn't be upset about my flag because I would kinda expect that living in a college town. But my license plate will cost me the hassle of getting a new one and the risk of getting a ticket until I'm able to get over there on Monday.

I want to win this game as much as every game, but if the Aggies beat us and we play the best that we can, then I'm ok with it because my friends here in College Station will be happy.

Honestly, we like A&M. We like the great rivalry we used to have and wished we still had. I wish that A&M would have joined us in the SEC. We hate Ole Miss and Auburn so much that most of us alumni can spit fire at them.
ValleyRatAg
AG
Someone steals my flag and destroys my Christmas decorations there would be than just a large sign made. Be thankful you live next to a good natured coon ass.

Stealing the flag, meh doesn't bother me too bad. Destroying Christmas decorations, and any other property damage done removing the flag is definitely bad bull.
Goodest Poster
AG
A purple X would have been disrespectful, but a red X???? Unacceptable.
WestTexAG
AG
can someone please post the pics so that I can understand what all the dang fuss is about?
Sid Farkas
AG
linky to dezktops is funy.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.