Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

lsu neighbors

5,608 Views | 48 Replies | Last: 13 yr ago by oldarmy1
Jugstore Cowboy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
No kidding. Do you think that's his real maid, or was someone playing dress-up?

Whoever she is, she certainly does not appear to be enjoying it. Poor kid...probably not the kind of stuff she had in mind when she came here in search of the American Dream. Pretty sure she's a minor too, but I'm never very good guessing the ages of Laotion girls.
AggieDruggist89
AG
quote:
False. There are a couple LSU flags flying in my neighborhood

Well then, your neighborhood is the suck!! Move already!
lsuneighbor
How often do we get to see two schools with such devoted fan-bases go to a bowl game together? It's going to be a really good game. The Aggies are hot this year. Celebrate it- be a good sport, come knock on my door, return my flag, I'll offer you a drink, and we can talk football.

I was going to take down the sign a few days ago, since I am perfectly aware of how ostentatious it is, and I knew you had seen it. My husband isn't as forgiving. You come be a man and return the flag, and I'll take the sign down.

We'll only be here a year while my husband finishes up a big project on campus. We have dozens of Aggie friends and appreciate your "school spirit." Respect ours, and give the flag back, guy.
ag_03_aj
AG
Post pictures from his pictures!!!!
BeardedBear
AG
Looked the dude up on facebook.

I'm guessing this is what he was posting.

lsuneighbor
yes, that's it. He conveniently left out the "note to santa" about how all we want for Christmas is the LSU flag he stole out of our yard.

Reload12, come on. You're irritated enough by the sign to have posted it all over facebook and twitter, and made threats to tear it down, but are you owning that this was all "Brought to you by Jason Garrett"?

I'm asking you to squash this nonsense and let's enjoy the Cotton Bowl.
Amadeus
AG
Wait...is that 315 Boyett?
lsuneighbor
http://s1122.photobucket.com/albums/l534/PinkOne78/

[This message has been edited by lsuneighbor (edited 12/16/2010 2:22p).]
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
Will go well:

TheMasterplan
The Woodson/oaklawn guys...ever had anything stolen from you or break-in attempts?

My roommate had his system stolen from his car(other roommate left it unlocked) and some dumbasses tried to use a crowbar to pry open my passenger window.

And reload, I'll get a beer with you. You should just come up. We host the sickest parties on the street and we've only had the cops show up once (this past halloween) and she told us to keep it down and left. Bryan cops > College Station cops.
Reload12
AG
Yes I was at the party where the people took the flag. I didn't know vandalism happened but im sure if you asked them for the flag they would give it back. Merely a threat, I was simply going to call the land lord or the city for having an offensive sign
Reload12
AG
Yes I was at the party where the people took the flag. I didn't know vandalism happened but im sure if you asked them for the flag they would give it back. Merely a threat, I was simply going to call the land lord or the city for having an offensive sign
lsuneighbor
you were "at the party where they took the flag?" Not quite so quick to accept responsibility now that we know who you are?

Landlord knows about the sign - she begged us to call the police to report the theft, not to let you get away with it. I thought it nicer to give you a way out without getting the authorities involved.

Offer still stands for YOU to return it.

No harm, no foul.
Reload12
AG
i dont have you flag. but i will gladly come knock on your door and help you find it.
oldarmy1
AG
Aggies do not steal; however, we have been known to borrow things.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.