Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Another video - Carl Pelini Camera incident

11,817 Views | 58 Replies | Last: 13 yr ago by Citizen Reign
Jones AT&T Stadium
How long do you want to ignore this user?
couldn't be any clearer in 1080p and full screen. Pretty much EXACTLY how brandon described
Nate09
AG
This is the smoking gun. Finally a full video account of what happened.
It does appear a cord from someone may have tripped him up, but the story about protecting a Nebraska player is BS.
chipotle
Wow

quote:
I think Brandon has stated if he get a public apology, he'll drop the matter.

And pay for the camera?
PJYoung
AG
Wow.
CDub06
AG
The pieces of the camera were reattached without issue I believe.
cjo03
AG
I knew something like this would show up. It is obvious that Pelini did trip on a cord right before attacking Brandon. But it is also very apparent that it's not Brandon's cord and he is not helping a player through the crowd. You can't tell what he did before the incident but after the incident he walked off without helping any players through the crowd.
BorderAG02
AG
In Univ of Nebraska had any respect/integrity/set of moral standards, they'd suspend Carl for the CUCUFUNU bowl. Do they REALLY need him to beat the Buffs?

Sad thing is, I really liked the Husker fans. Those two on that coaching staff give the majority of their fans a bad name acting like that IMHO. But like the Huskers say on their fan boards, they're off to bigger & better things. I guess they're planning to tear up camera equipment in Ann Arbor & Madison next year. Maybe they're aiming for an endorsment on some camera equipment that can withstand a Polini beatdown?? Or one of those pistachio ads where they use a camcorder to break open some pistachios?
swc93
AG
I love being entertained! When this is over I bet the two brothers get invited to Dancing with the Stars.
AggieTFA06
AG
Great job by the person who got the video. Once enlarged, you could clearly see carl pelini attacking brandon.

To 1,000,000 touchdowns...and beyond
brotherruss
Torbush!!
HuskerAgs
According to this, Brandon Jones is not pursuing it. Exact quote: "Jones said he does not plan to pursue action against Pelini or Nebraska."

http://www.omaha.com/article/20101122/BIGRED/711229870/-1#bo-carl-went-through-cameraman-to-get-player

Now everyone should focus on beating UT on Thursday.

AgRob
IT'S NOT MOTHER****ING GAMEDAY
Pooh Ah
AG
http://keepvid.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Dhe107equRhA%26feature%3Drelated

You can download the video at the link above. HD version available. Someone needs to make a zoomed in version. It is clear in 1020P
RAMF 95
AG
Massive Poosay = Pelini

videoag98
AG
Ill try and get a zoomed in clip and make it into a gif
Pooh Ah
AG
Post good video zoomed in on you tube also.

Thx!
Goofy
Kudos to Brandon for keeping his cool and maintaining the mild-mannered reporter bit. But part of me wishes he would have changed into WatchOle and brought forth his mighty BAN-HAMMER! But I know that's just silly - there are no phone booths on Kyle Field.
HeardAboutPerio
AG
As for the camera cord excuse, really? I'm not worried about DI football players tripping on a cord lying flat on the ground!
videoag98
AG
This is about as good as I could get it. Somebody probably has some better tools than me to clean it up a bit more.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtnRixJbE7U
The Fife
It's still like Where's Waldo but you can see it if you watch enough times.
Bregxit
AG
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxPrsAISV-Q
goldag
Pause the video then go to the .08 second mark then zoom to 200%or 400% if you want to zoom in. Don't know how to copy picture that way.

DanTanna86
AG
Man those last tow videos sum it up perfectly.

gig them
AG
Clear as day in the last two videos.

Wow.
Citizen Reign
quote:
According to this, Brandon Jones is not pursuing it. Exact quote: "Jones said he does not plan to pursue action against Pelini or Nebraska."

Good for Brandon. Neither the camera or Brandon were broken.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.