Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Photos of the Pelini attack (YouTube video added)

67,601 Views | 320 Replies | Last: 10 yr ago by G-Town Cracker
Keegan99
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
There's an old adage about not picking fights with men who buy their ink by the barrel.

Don't do it with men who buy their bandwidth by the terabyte, either.
MookieBlaylock
AG
just wish we had audio
BaronVonAggie
AG
Stop whining Husker we had 3 td's called back on questionable calls versus Baylor and still won the game.

Its insulting to our defense that you blame the refs for the game instead of giving our defense the credit it deserves.

Certainly Aggies have nothing but praise for the Nebraska defense.
Bushwacker
If that's actually Kap, then that man can hold his own. Carl would have been no match.
Wisconsin_Ag
This from "Huskerboard.com" right after the NU presser.

quote:
Bo's story about Carl's camera run in (CCRI?) make more sense than the A&M Buzz... especially since all they say is, "You decide what happened" or whatever. Since we have a detailed story vs. some vague "you decide" non-video evidence, I like the one with details. It explains why Carl was looking in the direction of the camera, sounds plausible.

These people are dillusional!

[This message has been edited by Wisconsin_Ag (edited 11/22/2010 1:26p).]
agwin12
AG
I'm sure NU will now say, "Don't believe what you see."
Sparkie
AG
I hope that the majority of Neb fans are more resonable than whats being exposed.

I have always regarded their fans as one the best in sports.

After their melt down over tu last year and now this, they are really starting to look like they have the mental maturaty of vince young.
redcrayon
JeffB
I think your video could use a voice over, ooshwa:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4V5Xbrr-Rs

Or at least some captions or arrows pointing to Carl Pelini so that those who haven't seen the captions on page one of this board could tell more easily what is going on in them.

http://texags.com/main/forum.reply.asp?topic_id=1739612&page=1&forum_id=5
Vernada
AG
quote:
Since we have a detailed story

I think 'story' is the operative word here...
Heelside Tantrum
CoastGuardAg00
In Texas, the person assaulted does not have to file charges! The state can file charges as well. Send the pics to the Brazos county attorney.
HuskersROCK
Must be Texas thinking where its wrong to do what Carl Pelini did but it's ok to molest a football player on the field and you just get a hand slap. December 4th will be a shining moment for the Nebraska football program as we leave Texas with the Championship Trophy and put the Texas schools in our rear view mirror.

HUSKERS ROCK
Pure Aggie
AG
quote:
You have to admit the last roughing the passer call was a joke and decided a close game.
for the last fkg time, NO IT DIDNT.

this is a good quote from bleacher report
quote:
even with that penalty that extended the Aggies' last drive, they still only had the ball on the 34 yard line, which is extremely out of Randy Bulluck's range.

The fact remains, if the Nebraska defense had stepped up to the challenge, I wouldn't be writing this article.
Lance Uppercut
AG
It takes a special kind of doofus to claim superiority over an entire state when you got beaten by both teams in your last year before you fled the conference in fear.

Are the Huskers rocking on a 6 or 12 string guitar, or have they been relegated to bass?

[This message has been edited by Lance Uppercut (edited 11/22/2010 1:55p).]
texasbug
AG
quote:
It take a special kind of doofus to claim superiority over an entire state when you got beaten by both teams in your last year before you fled the conference in fear.
HomerJ
What Carl is doing here isn't even a fraction as bad as what the Corps did the Nebraska fans in 2002. Granted, Carl is an adult and a coach so this can't be tolerated, but I don't think it's worth flying off the handle over this.
YellAg2004
AG
quote:
Must be Texas thinking where its wrong to do what Carl Pelini did but it's ok to molest a football player on the field and you just get a hand slap.

Please tell me you're not this stupid.
drk1908
The cameraman should have just grabbed his crotch like any good Aggie would. Talk class when you get class.
NUkid
Where's the audio of what was being said or what led up to this. These photos/video really don't show much of anything being done other than Carl knocking the camera out of someone's hand. My guess is the audio was purposely removed to disguise what really happened. Also, did you all like the post going around of A&M player 'sexually assaulting' NE player? Talk about embarrassing and humiliating!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9I1lQwmSXO4&feature=popt11us02
Lance Uppercut
AG
quote:
The cameraman should have just grabbed his crotch like any good Aggie would. Talk class when you get class.

Only a message board warrior would spout yet another complaint about "class" while directly insulting the people he's preaching to. Let someone else at the public library use the computer and use that time to settle down.
YellAg2004
AG
There sure is a lot of rookie butthurt in this thread.
Nonregdrummer09
AG
quote:

Don't get defensive. I don't think it's very comparable to talk about class when talking about a 20 year old kid in the middle of a football game in a pile up and a grown man, coach, of a team after the game, attacking someone who's doing absolutely nothing but standing there with a camera. Sherman has already said this was unacceptable and would be dealt with (or already has not sure).
SPSAg05
AG
quote:
These photos/video really don't show much of anything being done other than Carl knocking the camera out of someone's hand.
mike1978
texas a-m
whats that stand for ? could it be afterbirth and morons . hopefully huskers will play you again in the big 12 game, we'll see who the better team is . and by the way your coach is a *** !!
Lance Uppercut
AG
quote:
My guess is the audio was purposely removed to disguise what really happened.

quote:
NUkid

Well, your user name just about explains your entire post.
chipotle
quote:
These photos/video really don't show much of anything being done other than Carl knocking the camera out of someone's hand.

Yeah, that's kinda the point.
chipotle
quote:
texas a-m
whats that stand for ? could it be afterbirth and morons

Reaching much?
Nonregdrummer09
AG
quote:
and by the way your coach is a *** !!

Did you say an f word or an a word? Because all I have to say is LOL WHAT?!
Lance Uppercut
AG
quote:
whats that stand for ? could it be afterbirth and morons

quote:
mike1978

Whether 1978 was the year you were born or graduated, it means you're too old to be that embarrassing and that unfunny.
The Milkman
AG
Nothing says "sexual assault" like pinching the back of someones leg. Doesnt sound like any of these husker dopes have ever seen the bottom of a dogpile
Heelside Tantrum
Here come the huskers....

This will get interesting...
Aggienk
quote:

Glad we all agree on that now.
nai06
AG
quote:

Corps did the Nebraska fans in 2002. Granted, Carl is an adult and a coach so this can't be tolerated, but I don't think it's worth flying off the handle over this.

you mean when nebraska fans rushed onto the oppsing team's field after being reminded via the PA that this was prohibited?

quote:
Where's the audio of what was being said or what led up to this. These photos/video really don't show much of anything being done other than Carl knocking the camera out of someone's hand. My guess is the audio was purposely removed to disguise what really happened.
what might have been said is irrelevant. You do not lose your cool like that. especailly if you are a freaking coach!

quote:
Also, did you all like the post going around of A&M player 'sexually assaulting' NE player? Talk about embarrassing and humiliating!

last time I checked, a mans nuts are not located on the back of his leg. He freaking pinched his leg. Cotton did draw the flag until he contiuned to kick after TJE had backed away from the pile
chipotle

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.