Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Dish Network ?

3,921 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 13 yr ago by Jefe07
Ol Jock 95
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Sorry if this has been asked already, but has anyone figured out a way to watch the game on Dish Network? I was hoping they would put it on a different channel.
bonfirewillburn
AG
No good news from Dish Network yet, but rumor has it Kyle Field is offering 50% discount on game tickets if you show up in College Station with your Dish Network bill in hand
Joe Schillaci 48
AG

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE, Tuesday, Oct. 12, 2010
DISH SUBSCRIBERS GET BREAK FROM AGGIE FOOTBALL
COLLEGE STATION, Texas�
Director of Athletics Bill Byrne and the Texas A&M athletics department would like to extend a special offer to DISH subscribers for this week�s football game between Texas A&M and Missouri which will be televised at 11 a.m. by FOX Sports Southwest and other regional FOX affiliates across the country.

"I am aware that many DISH subscribers are not receiving the FOX Sports Southwest signal and Texas A&M would like to extend a half-price offer to those folks who would like to attend the game here in College Station," Byrne said. "We're expecting a crowd of over 80,000 but as long as we have tickets available, and the fans can prove they are DISH subscribers, we would love to have them in Kyle Field."

DISH subscribers can go online at the link below, or call the ticket office at 1-888-99-AGGIE (888-992-4443) or locally at 979-845-2311, or fans can go to the 12th Man Foundation ticket center located inside the lobby of The Zone. Subscribers need to give their name and the last four digits of their DISH account number, or they may present a copy of the latest DISH bill to purchase half-price tickets to the Missouri vs. Texas A&M football game.
BassAg
AG
I have talked to them for one hour and dish will not show the game.
TxAggieSis
S
We switched to Direct TV today. We heard that Dish is never getting Fox back on the air so now I'm excited we will get to see the game!
Jefe07
AG
I pay for the multi sports package -- or whatever it's called -- which gives all the fox sports regional channels. I live in Alaska and Fox Sports Northwest still works. You should get that if you pay for the package. Plus, you get NFL Red Zone, which is like NFL on crack.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.