Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

***Official t-sip/tshirt fan facebook status thread***

6,515 Views | 53 Replies | Last: 13 yr ago by Texas75
Birdwatcher
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'll start it off with this high school diploma holding tshirt sip fan-

UCLA is a pretty good 1-2 team, we fell into the trap game of the season. It always seems to be right before OU. I'd still take the longhorns to win the big 12 and Gilbert for my quarterback
Blazer
AG
Moral victories ftw
The T Bow
"R U Serious Texas Got Beat By UCLA An Unranked School SMH So Much 4 The Championship"
The Collective
AG
sip fan that went to ORU (that's funny on its own) - "Case McCoy, Case McCoy, Case McCoy!!! Greg Davis is a joke and always has been"
Bodie Broadus
I posted the pic of the shocked fan.

My brother, "and we're still better than utam."

Me, "Still think you guys will be ready for OU? lol, I don't think you guys are ready for Baylor."

My brother, "lol pretty disappointed. maybe this will wipe the entitlement attitude off their asses!"
Aggie_buster
AG
Here's a gem from a friend of mine:

"Texas just showed how young they really are."
bankshot11
AG
______ another sloppy game but this time no defense what a terrible game
bankshot11
AG
^^ Also that guy goes to Texas State
aggie2013
AG
A lifelong t-sip posted several statuses about the game today, complaining about the way the sips played...too bad this kid started going to A&M this year and still pulls for t.u. at every opportunity...
P.C. Principal
AJ02
AG
They're all dead-quiet on my Facebook page
boogieman
AG
Same here.
Mr07Ag
AG
It's all quiet on my fb page too.
Beer Baron
AG
crickets chirping
Naked Hiker
AG
Guys that used to be sip fans are jumping ship quick. Saying the Aggies have their chance. People switch SO quick!
quote:
Way to go Texas. Way to go. Maybe the era of domination is over. Aggies...here's your chance.

http://nathaneharvey.com/
AG
From two sip friends--

quote:
Greg Davis is the most hated man in Austin right now, and rightfully so.Mac Brown, time to clean shop. Fire Greg Davis, fire Mac Mcwhorter. Texas o-line has looked horrible this season, not that it is ever that good. That was the poorest display of offensive strategy I have seen from a college team in a while, or least since the pathetic effort last week in against tech. Davis and Mcwhorter, your times up.

quote:
If you know anything about me, you won't contact me for a while. I'll be in mourning. Now I know how it feels to be an Aggie.
AggieSean
"pathetic pathetic effort today..."

"Come on horns! You're making me want to cry right now!"

"this is unacceptable behavior. please don't lose."

AnalogyAg
where's all the horn posters? usually this place is over-run with them anytime a 'sip topic comes up!
Bajan
AG
quote:
You know how Nebraska allows their D to wear black shirts when they play well? I nominate UT's offense should wear poop brown for the rest of the year

quote:
I think I'm just gonna binge eat for the rest of the day...

quote:
FML, that was very ugly.

/Aggie fan:
quote:
The good news for most texas fans is that you didn't actually go to school there and since you didn't have to invest in an education, it won't be a big deal when you just go buy another $10 t-shirt and become a fan of UCLA instead.
TOUCHDOWN!
Aside from my TCU friends all saying that now there's no doubt who the best team in Texas is, there's nothing about the loss.

Kind of amusing after all of the statuses I saw about how my horn friends were sick of seeing so much light blue and gold in their city.
TefIon Don
AG
quote:
Brandon Tyler Day: Longhorns need more time before they become the team that McCoy ran. No big deal, still ranked unlike alot of other tx teams. (as usual)

tshirt fan, didn't go to college

[This message has been edited by Game Blouses (edited 9/25/2010 6:09p).]
tford12
AG
"We needs to stop running the damn ball, that sh-- aint working"
-McLennan Community College Student
later said greg davis should be fired

"'m sorry but, WHAT THE HELL TEXAS!? STEP. IT. UP."
-Student still in HS, not going to tu next year though.

" Come on UT!!"
then "Man... This sucks"
-went to school in North Dakota i think

"Rally cap is on. Hook em"
-ACU grad. dad went to UT
Micky80
AG
Several tu t-shirt fans in my family love to pound their chests around the four Aggies in the family. My facebook is very quiet right now. Where are all of the "hook 'em" horns posts? LOL I love it. I will not fall to temptation and ask them, though.
texags08
AG
All quiet on mine. Almost all of my sip friends actually attended tu and most are at the game. I'm sure there will be plent when they stop crying. Most will probably be moral victory posts. I will update this once I see them pop up.
TOUCHDOWN!
The sense of entitlement with these people is ridiculous.

Trajan88
AG
"killing themselves with penalties!!!!"
rhoswen
AG
Aggie status update: OVER RATED, OVER RATED. That just made my weekend. Hahahahahahahahahahaha

Response: Very classy...but it's to be expected because your team can barely beat FIU while Texas gets only their 7th home loss since 1997. Being bitter won't make the Aggies a good football team. It's also humerous that your only joy comes from the negatives from the team you hate, only because they are so much of a better team than the aggies. Oh well, when your team sucks you take what you can get. Right?
Fresh As I Is
AG
wow texas very very disappointing!

- Cougar high dropout
victorylap09
AG
I miss colt McCoy..... But I guess 4 years ago I said I missed Vince young... But 2 touchdowns in 4 games, Gilbert, you're killing me
Texas_Aggie91
AG
Same here, not many status updates
Knife Wrench
AG
Texas State student:

"Really TEXAS! What happened? Now on the road next week for OU!!!"
classof08
AG
posted this on AO

beginning of the game "HOOK 'EM! UCLA IS ABOUT TO GET KILLED!"

half: "We're a second half team!"

2 minutes left: "I'm embarrassed..."

just now: "Axe 'em"
tcfitz3
AG
Can we get this out there now: the number of five star recruits you have on a team means NOTHING if they don't play together.

Three stars can do miracles when they work as a team and have the 12th Man.

We need to win on TV this week and do well against Arkansas, and it will all start falling into place.

One game at a time....
cozart
AG
from Twitter:

quote:
I'm more ashamed by the intelligence of those Texas players than by their loss. That's my alma mater you represent, morons.
coolerguy12
AG
quote:
You know how Nebraska allows their D to wear black shirts when they play well? I nominate UT's offense should wear poop brown for the rest of the year

burnt orange looks close enough to poop brown
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.