Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

T-Murph

97,394 Views | 375 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by cj774
AndrewstheMAN
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
AG
Guys, i'm not trying to ruin the fun, i'm trying to make sure this actually is Mark Dodge. Not that we make a priority of calling people out, but when a former player comes on the site, we like to do our homework.
chipotle
quote:
Yeah, but how many stars did he have coming out of high school?

Hell, I almost went to texas for school and Rivals automatically gave me 2 stars. And I don't even play football.
OleRock02
AG
Ok, Andrew. Thanks for clearing that up.

But remember we're keeping an eye on you.

This message has been edited by a TexAgs poster
Dr. Mephisto
AG
Hi Andrewsthe MAN--

Whenever someone claims to be staff investigating someone who claims to be a former player, we like to have a quick conversation with them. Could you shoot me an email? And 1 year free access to Maroon and White Board?

Thanks!

Dr. Mephisto; policing the police and trying to get free stuff!
1876er
AG
Mark, what do you think about other Ags defending Colt for being the biggest P in the history of football?
coastalaggie
AG
^
i
i
i

+1
nevdodge
I loved to hate Colt, he was a stong competator but I can always say I never lost to him. I felt bad for the guy, nobody wish something like that on there worst enemy. I hate Gram Harrel and would not even wish that on him. (At least I dont think I would)
powerbiscuit
come on, bring the hate
SteveA
AG
"I hate Graham Harrell..." This is the best post ever. Bar none. Mark, I wish you had more than two years at A&M.
BigJim49 AustinNowDallas
AG
For Mark!
coastalaggie
AG
Would never wish someone hurt/injured. He just seems a little too fragile at times.
Stasco
AG
Way late of course, but I have to give some props to Earvin Taylor. He was, without a doubt, the most underrated and underutilized receiver at A&M since I started watching games in the 90s. Great guy, and I was furious with how badly his talents were wasted.

Blue star for you, Mr. Taylor.
Humorous Username
AG
^
|
|
Seconded.
jdavis97
AG
I'm diggin' up bones,i'm diggin' up bones
Exhuming things thats better left alone

- Randy Travis

I don't get some of you guys.
Bob Kelso
Face
AG
Agree with jdavis97.

Jesus Christ, some of you need to let it go. Fran is gone and any lingering effects have been purged. Let's move forward, please.
AAM02
AG
I think we all need to remember the 12th Man Creed:

quote:
I believe in Sherman, the Head Coach Almighty, Creator of offense and defense; and in DeRuyter, His only DC, our savior: Who was conceived by his parents, born of his mom; suffered under the Air Force Academy, was interviewed, hired and was exalted. He descended into Aggieland; the third day He rose our defense from the dead; He ascended in our hearts, is seated at the right hand of Sherman the Head Coach Almighty; from thence He shall come to BTHO the living 'til they're dead. I believe in Mike Sherman, the 12th Man, the consumption of waffles, the forgiveness of Frans, the resurrection of our program, and Championships everlasting. Amen.
Stasco
AG
Giving props to former player = digging up bones?
Face
AG
Why not start a new thread if that was your intention instead of digging up one that was a year and a half old?
AughtThree
AG
Well, for what it's worth I'm glad he revived the thread. I never saw it originally, and I was fascinated to read it.
Stasco
AG
Face, most people here, including myself, enjoy your gifs and pics and whatnot, but your whole TexAgs policeman schtick is getting old. You call out some people for starting threads, and others for not starting new threads, and you beotch at people for discussing Aggie football-related topics that you don't think should be discussed. Here's an idea, only click on the threads you want to read.
TxAggieMichael
AG
But I love schticks...

Nevermind. Brings back bad memories

[This message has been edited by AG GRAD 07 (edited 5/27/2011 10:51a).]
TxAggieMichael
AG
/thread
Lucas Jackson
damn.
AAM02
AG
Ag grad 07 - you played more than he did.
Lucas Jackson
quote:
Face, most people here, including myself, enjoy your gifs and pics and whatnot, but your whole TexAgs policeman schtick is getting old. You call out some people for starting threads, and others for not starting new threads, and you beotch at people for discussing Aggie football-related topics that you don't think should be discussed. Here's an idea, only click on the threads you want to read.

Stasco
AG
^^^^

See, this is what you guys are good at. Blue parachute for Lucas.
blumby
AG
Stasco, we post in a forum that has threads. And those threads have to be guarded by posters. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Stasco? Face has a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for the banned and you curse the trolls. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what Face knows: that Fran's firing, while tragic, probably saved Aggie football. And Face's existence, while hilarious and incomprehensible to you, saves lives...You don't want the truth. Because deep down, in places you don't talk about at parties, you want Face on that wall. You need Face on that wall. We use words like waffles, nachos, Snake Pit...we use these words as the backbone to a life spent defending something. You use 'em as a punchline. Face has neither the time nor the inclination to explain himself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom he provides, then questions the manner in which he provides it! He'd rather you just said thank you and went on your way. Otherwise, he suggests you pick up a schtick and stand a post. Either way, he doesn't give a damn what you think you're entitled to!
Lucas Jackson
The truth is that the original green Gumby is the best.
AAM02
AG
What's a Nubian?
Lucas Jackson
BLACK RAGE!!!!
Stasco
AG
For blumby:

blumby
AG
quote:
Stasco
AG
quote:

You mean...

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.