Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Now even on cnnsi...This explains everything at A&M

6,964 Views | 55 Replies | Last: 14 yr ago by 3xranger
agfromblinn
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Geez, I cant believe its even national news now

http://www.fannation.com/si_blogs/from_scrimmage/posts/82141-this-explains-everything-at-texas-am?eref=fromSI
WestTexasAg
AG
So has there been any response from the dumb **** that published this for the whole world to see? Idiots.
dtkprowler
AG
A sip defended them!!!
ThisHereAg
wow, just wow. who would post that?
aggzwin
AG
what idiots
Bitter Old Man
AG
WHY WOULD YOU POST THIS ON YOUTUBE???? ARE YOU A MIDDLE SCHOOL GIRL LOOKING FOR ATTENTION FROM A CUTE BOY?????
MouthBQ98
AG
One of em put it on a private facebook. Well, one of their "friends" ripped it out and made it public. Way to go, geniuses. ANYTHING you put on the web can go viral. ANYTHING.
Ernest Tucker
AG
It's a no-no... but I like it!
agent-maroon
AG
words fail me
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
aTmBonfire
AG
It's bad enough our football team is the laughing stock of college athletics.

Isn't there something about Yell leaders not representing the Univesity in a bad light? They should all be fired!!
GhengisKhan
quote:
who would post that?

In order of importance, that question should at least be the third to be asked. Next should be, "why would you get caught on camera doing that routine?" The first being, "why on earth would you do that gay-ass routine at all?"

JS-ags fan
I love it. :-)

Have a sense of humor, guys. We might as well find this funny, because the program we run is about 100X more of a joke than this video.

CCSkinner01
AG
They were joking around. They're college kids. People are a little too uptight.
JS-ags fan
and this will go away in a week...our next 6 losses won't go away quite as quickly...neither will our joke of a program. Sad, yes. True, check.
LHorns3
It looks full of ghey from this screen.
Lance Uppercut
AG
It would be easier to ignore if we hadn't lost 62-14 on the same day the video was made. Same point the cnnsi writer was making.
Bitter Old Man
AG
quote:

Have a sense of humor, guys. We might as well find this funny, because the program we run is about 100X more of a joke than this video.

You must not have had a job in an office with email during the "Squeeze" incident or the Paterno speech.

High profile Aggies should do their best NOT to provide fodder for rivals.
AggieArchitect04
AG
The irony in all this is the strange, obsessive intrigue it's generated by those who call it "ghey".

Really? This was worth blogging about? His Saturday nights must be a riot!
\\/c\\/c\\/c
The yell leaders are supposed to represent the University in a good light. Not to be seen on camera for the entire world to view, singing a weird song full of sexual innuendos. However, everyone deserves a second chance so lets hope they learn from this and become better decision makers.
LHorns3
Yes, a car full of guys getting jacked up by singing the "The Ding Dong Song" (The ghey national anthem) in no way should be considered ghey.
John Dutton
AG
GHEY!!
scottimus
AG
not even going to watch that
BQZip01
AG
geez, they're just being silly. why they posted it, I don't know.
Angry Beaver
AG

This guy looks a little on the odd side
SlickAggie99
It wouldn't be such a bad video if we were all in a better mood.

[This message has been edited by SlickAggie99 (edited 10/19/2009 6:32p).]
AggieArchitect04
AG
quote:
Yes, a car full of guys getting jacked up by singing the "The Ding Dong Song" (The ghey national anthem) in no way should be considered ghey.

I'm not disputing that.

I'm pointing out that it's hysterical the compulsive need everyone feels to comment on it. It's like everyone is an authority on ghey...it's hilarious when you think about it.

Tell me again why you know the "ghey national anthem"??????
sca11ac
this is actually how I've imagined the yell leaders would be like on a personal level. ghey. It's not even funny either. That's the sad part. I bet they listened to that song a handful of times too. And on another note, the author of that article looks like a homo if I've ever seen one.
gamedrunk
AG
What's the big deal? They are obviously joking. I am glad they did it. Shows a sense of humor and a side you don't typically see from the corp. There other things I would consider embarassing from the corp and this is nothing like it.

This is nothing compared to the football game... nothing compared to the arrogance I see on this board.

Bunch of kids being goofy. You either think it's funny or not.

not drunk... Gamedrunk!!!
Mythical Champion
Light'n up Francis! All though hilarious and deserving to be picked on, they are just goof'n around and it will all blow over. hehe ...
Bill Stickers is Innocent
They yell leaders could come dressed as pre-ops if we won. No one would give a ****.

They are just in the crossfire as the fanbase is going postal.
Lance Uppercut
AG
quote:

They yell leaders could come dressed as pre-ops if we won. No one would give a ****.

They are just in the crossfire as the fanbase is going postal.

This is the most accurate description of this phenomenon. If we hadn't been beaten down later on the same day the video made the internet, no one, including cnnsi, would have to care about this.
AcoldStArnolds79
AG
When I was in school they would have had their asses kicked for this.
I would volunteer to do it now but age is not on my side. Maybe you CTs can do that for us.

buzzardb267
AG
Like others have said, if we had beat KSU, everyone would think this was hilarious! If anyone would have even seen it.

"ROGER - OUT"
97txag
big deal--nothing to see here, just having a good time.
bac
AG
Big deal. It was pretty stupid but I won't be thinking of it tomorrow.

This kinda stuff is way more embarrassing to me:

http://media.collegepublisher.com/media/paper657/stills/gni9jp48.jpg

Although...it baffles my mind to think about (1) hey, i've got a GREAT idea for a video...and (2) that WAS great, let's post it! Glad I did NOTHING embarrassing back then.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.