Muster Live Information

524 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Aggie Network
Aggie Network
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Sponsor
AG

The Association of Former Students' 2021 Worldwide Roll Call for the Absent, in which volunteers call the names of all 1,401 Aggies who passed away since the 2020 Muster, will premiere April 21 on MusterLive.AggieNetwork.com at 6:51 a.m. Central time, which is sunrise in Aggieland.

Local Muster events will play at other times during the day.

The student-run campus Muster from Reed Arena will stream live beginning at 7 p.m.

All events will also be replayable after their first showing, and additional Muster-related content is available on demand.

Also, friends and family of Aggies who have passed away in the past year can visit the Muster Live site to contribute memories and photos to the online Reflections Display and to say "Here" virtually for their fallen comrades.

Here is a list of the livestreams that will be available for viewing on MusterLive.AggieNetwork.com.

• 6:51 a.m. CDT: 2021 Worldwide Roll Call for the Absent
  • 11:30 a.m. CDT: Chicagoland Texas A&M Club Muster
  • 12:30 p.m. CDT: Taiwan Aggies Aggie Muster
  • 4:00 p.m. CDT: Denton County A&M Club Muster
  • 7:00 p.m. CDT: Texas A&M University Campus Muster
  • 7:30 p.m. CDT: Galveston Campus Muster
The Association of Former Students | Texas A&M University
AggieNetwork@AggieNetwork.com | (979) 845-7514
Rongagin71
AG
I don't mean to be intrusive, but after this "pandemic" will there be a lot more "heres" than usual?
Aggie Network
Sponsor
AG
Good question. And counter-intuitively, the answer is no. Here are the numbers of names called on each of the past four Worldwide Rolls:

2018 = 1,640
2019 = 1,653
2020 = 1,519
2021 = 1,401

I can attest to these numbers, but any explanations I could offer for that unexpected downward trend would be only speculation.

-Scot Walker '90
The Association of Former Students | Texas A&M University
AggieNetwork@AggieNetwork.com | (979) 845-7514
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.