Texas Country Reporter Channel on the Youtubes

1,522 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Corporal Punishment
XpressAg09
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Cool channel with 5-10 minute stories on all things Texas. Lots of small town, old-fashioned folks getting coverage, and they seem to have a couple of Playlists like "Made in Texas" and "Inspiring People." I give them a watch whenever they pop up when I'm scrolling and enjoy the videos. Figure y'all might, too.

https://youtube.com/c/texascountryreporter

30wedge
Excellent! Thanks for posting these.
TXAG 05
AG
Is it just segments from the tv show?
XpressAg09
AG
Guess so...I didn't know it was a show
Corporal Punishment
AG
Famous show that goes way back to 1980s at least [check that...early 70's]. Host Bob Phillips is a Texas institution. Dairy Queen ads and this iconic theme song kind of made it the quintessential Texas cultural television show. Old people loved it. I think it started as "4 Country Reporter" in DFW and was syndicated as "Texas Country Reporter" later on.

CanyonAg77
AG
Darn Millennial! Never heard of TCR!

Heck, it's not a show, it's a freaking industry.
Wildman15
AG
Used to watch it all the time on PBS growing up. Literally just spent over an hour earlier today going thru their YouTube channel watching clips. Good stuff
Corporal Punishment
AG
I wonder if any Texan has traveled all of the hundreds and hundreds on farm-to-market roads across the Lone Star State. If anyone has, it's Bob Philips.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.