History Channel

2,042 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Rabid Cougar
angus55
How long do you want to ignore this user?
What the heck? Showing actual history content with the Washington series and now this Grant series??? Wow
JABQ04
AG
Is it good? I remember the Texas Rising series and they lost within the first 5minutes saying the Alamo fell on March 7.
GSPag`
In Texas Rising I thought the mountains around Galveston were beautiful. Why did we get rid of them??
Bighunter43
AG
GSPag` said:

In Texas Rising I thought the mountains around Galveston were beautiful. Why did we get rid of them??
Actually they opened with the mountains at Gonzales.....and San Jacinto had canyons....and yes...they lost me pretty quick on that one. At least they are actually showing some history....instead of swamp people and ice road truckers. I really enjoyed Hatfields and McCoys and the Sons of Liberty a few years back (despite the historical inaccuracies).
Rabid Cougar
AG
Vikings????? Anyone?
aggiejim70
AG
Rabid Cougar said:

Vikings????? Anyone?
I was interested and would like to learn more about the Vikings longevity. In two generations we've gone from the original Viking invasion of England in the 790's to Eric the Red around the year 1000. .
The person that is not willing to fight and die, if need be, for his country has no right to life.

James Earl Rudder '32
January 31, 1945
Rabid Cougar
AG
aggiejim70 said:

Rabid Cougar said:

Vikings????? Anyone?
I was interested and would like to learn more about the Vikings longevity. In two generations we've gone from the original Viking invasion of England in the 790's to Eric the Red around the year 1000. .
True. But still better than the other "stuff" they have on.

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.