Aalan- heads up on podcast

1,118 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by aalan94
oldarmy76
How long do you want to ignore this user?
There is a podcast I started listening to called "a new history of old Texas". The first season is all about San Antonio (which is where the host lives), and I found it very interesting and easy to listen to.

However, the new season is/is going to be about the battle of Medina and trying to locate the site. Thought you might find it interesting given the subject of your book.
aalan94
AG
Very cool.

I try to stay out of the controversy on where it's located. The bottom line is, it's only going to be proven by actual archaeological findings. And if it's in Farmer x's pasture or Farmer Ys, it doesn't change the story much.
BQ78
AG
Aalan:

Did you read the article about that in the Southwestern Historical Quarterly last year, that guy's evidence seemed pretty good but what did you think?
aalan94
AG
Like I said, I don't know. The battle location is like the shiny earring on a naked woman. Yes, that's a nice earring, but look at the bigger picture. So much more to see there.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.