Former Student Listing Book

900 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by iamtheglove
ClassOf17
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Shopping at a boon store on a work trip and Came across a book with all former Aggie students listed from opening until 1980. Is this worth anything or a cool find? Should I get it as a collection thing?
Mule_lx
AG
I got one from the Association in 2004 before I graduated. I think they do one every X number of years. I don't know if they still publish one.
ClassOf17
Is it considered a cool collector item? Just curious if I should get it for deco or not
CanyonAg77
AG
There are probably several thousand out there. As said above, one was published every 5 years or so, and if you were a Century Club member or higher, you got one. Kind of cool to have, especially if your ancestors are in it.

Publication ceased when the costs of producing, printing and mailing got too high. Also when online searches became common.

No much $$$ value.
iamtheglove
These show up on eBay regularly. Don't think there is much resale value. If it was older, perhaps. My oldest is from 1901 if I remember correctly. Think I paid around $50 for it on eBay.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.