Wish Me luck

1,661 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Aggies Revenge
Aggies Revenge
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Just started my written prelim exam. 4 questions, 20 pages total in answers, 72 hours to complete. I've worked my ass off for the past 4 years to get to this point. Time to get it done.

BQ78
AG
Good Luck!
OldArmy71
AG
I'm sure you're well prepared and you'll do well. Good luck!
BigJim49 AustinNowDallas
AG
What exam ?
Ag_EQ12
AG
Good luck! Get your historiography straight and answer the questions. Also, stay off texags!
Aggies Revenge
AG
Round 1 done. American History General Fields completed.
Next week I have my specialty exams in Military History and Foreign Relations History.
Liquid Wrench
I'm late to this thread but good luck. If you go into teaching, your students will love having a teacher as passionate about his material as you are. Academia needs more like you.
Aggies Revenge
AG
So just over two weeks after completing all of my written exams, I was notified early this morning I had passed and will be moving on to my oral exams in two weeks. Half way there, this part is the worst since I will be going up against the profs with no notes on a wide range of topics.
Aggies Revenge
AG
Last round begins in 2 1/2 hours. Hope to hell I am ready to run the gauntlet of my professors. Last review of notes underway.

Aggies Revenge
AG
Aggies Revenge ABD. Whoop!!!!

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.