Favorite Gift Thus Far?

1,588 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by VanZandt92
ZofranAggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm a Cold War/civil defense dork, so mine is this CONELRAD t-shirt, plus a copy of "The Day After."
#nerd

https://www.spreadshirt.com/conelrad+brown+t-shirt-A103719197?department=1&productType=812&color=463C26&appearance=387&size=3&view=1
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Smithjg
My wife gave me a homemade coupon book for the "BJ of the Month" club!! It 's the gift that keeps on givng....
BQ78
AG
If I steal it will she still honor the coupons, oh and rule 1?
Jason Ag
AG
The OP meant non-fiction.
Rabid Cougar
AG
A brand new fan motor for the HVAC.
gigem70
AG
I spent about thee hours outside this morning winterizing my motor home and it was cold. So the flannel lined bluejeans I got win the prize so far.
VanZandt92
ZofranAggie said:

I'm a Cold War/civil defense dork, so mine is this CONELRAD t-shirt, plus a copy of "The Day After."
#nerd

https://www.spreadshirt.com/conelrad+brown+t-shirt-A103719197?department=1&productType=812&color=463C26&appearance=387&size=3&view=1
I've never seen that symbol, but that isn't saying much. Very cool.
VanZandt92
Jason Ag said:

The OP meant non-fiction.
whoah
VanZandt92
I got this. I have been looking for a 1st edition 1861 version, but to no avail, so my mom just got me this one:

MGS
Rabid Cougar said:

A brand new fan motor for the HVAC.
The old one was... history?
BigJim49 AustinNowDallas
AG
VanZandt92 said:

I got this. I have been looking for a 1st edition 1861 version, but to no avail, so my mom just got me this one:

$1,925. ABEBOOKS + 5 shipping ! What is it about ?
VanZandt92
BigJim49 AustinNowDallas said:

VanZandt92 said:

$1,925. ABEBOOKS + 5 shipping ! What is it about ?
Yeah that particular one is first edition from 1861 or whatever. Mine isn't that old. If I see one go up for auction I'm going to bid on it.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.