Book Collection

1,156 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by flown-the-coop
tgray99
How long do you want to ignore this user?
tgray99
AG
Posting on a phone.

So I have a pretty good sized collection of books & historical texts on the history of the space program. I did my masters in space studies & did several internships with the NASA history program.

But, because of life & other stuff, I have no need for this collection. I've tried donating the collection to A&M and the NASA History Library at UHCL. Neither were interested (maybe cause I'm not famous?)

So what do I do with all this?
Maximus_Meridius
AG
eBay, Craigslist, etc. Send/post a list here of what you've got. I'm obsessed with NASA history, and I know a few others here are as well, so I'm sure you've probably got something that someone here would want.
aalan94
AG
I'd suggest selling as one collection. May be harder, but there has got to be some uber Space Nerd who wants a collection and doesn't want to start from scratch.
KY AG
AG
Interested. What kind of collection are we talking about?

I interned for NASA many years ago, one of the best experiences of my career.
tgray99
AG
A lot of astronaut memoir literature, histories published by the NASA History Office, historical magazines, etc.
jkag89
You might try the local public libraries in those communities closely tied to NASA, they might be interested in such a collection.
flown-the-coop
AG
What about the museum out in Alamogordo? They have some very random stuff.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.